Chapter 9: Jealous!

{Trevor's POV}

Jealousy.

That's what I felt when I walked in to see Connor & Tabby close together. My blood was boiling, but I couldn't show her how much I was bothered.

So I took her back home.

"Trev, why are we here?" Her gorgeous, brown eyes stared right at me. Her beauty was just amazing, even when her hair is a little messy.

"Reasons." I smiled, and Tabby rolled her eyes. "Hey, your eyes are going to fall out if you roll them!" a chuckle slipped out from my mouth, & she started furrowing her eyebrows.

"Maybe I want them to fall out." She winked, causing me to let go of her subconsiously. Tabby grinned widely, & started running away.

"Tabby!" I chased after her, laughing uncontrollably. Her legs were going faster every second, like she was a track member. Whilst my legs are like a limbless walrus. "I'm coming for you!" She gasped at my statement, & she rapidly turned to the right.

"You'll never get me!" She started giggling, & I lost her. My face automatically dropped when I saw where we were, the woods where all the poachers are. My eyes were searching every direction for her, I couldn't even see anything. "Pst." My head cracked all the way to my left. "Pstttt." I raised my head, & there she was.

Up a tree.

"How did you-" I was cut off by her jumping down, landing perfectly right next to me. "Don't scare me like that again!" I grabbed her close, & she started wheezing.

"Trev... can't.... breathe....." her arms were spazzing out in the hug, causing me to smile huge. I let go, but soon placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Caught you, beautiful." A smile crept on my face once again, & I tackled her to the ground in tickles.

"Stop it, Tr-Tr- I CAN'T!" Her laugh bursted through her, her mouth open wide. I took this as an opportunity, & placed my lips on hers. My hands left her stomach, & went to her neck. Kissing back, she softly rubbed up & down my back. Our noses didn't even bump obnoxiously with our swift movements inbetween the kiss. Licking her bottom lip for entrance, she smiled quickly, but opened up.

Every single part of my stomach was tingling. I was really falling for Tabby. Everything about the kiss was passionate.

I'm in love.

************************************************************************

{Tabby's POV}

My body was freezing.

I shot up from wherever I was, not even opening up my eyes yet. My legs were going numb, and my arms were on fire. What the hell is going on?! Shooting my eyes open, I took in where I was. My bedroom. Looking down, I saw I was in my shorts still, & Connor's hoodie. Feeling my head, I felt a little zit by my nose.

Oh god.

No.

Not now.

I jumped off my bed, & checked my sheets.

OF COURSE.

My montly came.

Perfect timing. And I was wearing white. Shit. My legs ran to my bathroom, & I stripped down my shorts & underwear. Taking out the peroxide, I got rid of the hoodie & my bra, placing it on the toilet.

My body was automatically cold. Shivering, I poured the peroxide on my bloody clothes, & went in the shower. The 'hot' shower was cold to me. What the fuck is happening this morning?

Stepping out of my shower, I grabbed a towel, & walked into my room. I'm not in the mood to do anything but stuff up, being a lardass. I brushed through my hair a little, not even bothered by how messy it was, & put it up in a bun. Digging through my dresser, I put on a fuzzy ebony hoodie, red underwear, & black sweats. Comfy. And I'm not wearing a bra. Nope. I felt horrible, so I grabbed the thermometer & shoved it in my ear. Beeping, I automatically took it out & saw how high my fever was. 101.5 . Yep.

This is it.

The apocalypse.

I slumped downstairs, roughly opened my freezer, & grabbed a gallon of coffee ice cream. I took a table spoon, & plopped down on my couch. My spoon dug in my ice cream, and in my mouth. This was a continuous pattern.

Reaching over the couch, I grabbed my Macbook & turned it on.

Signed on.

Click Google Chrome.

Youtube.

Signing on, I searched OUR2NDLIFE & clicked on their channel.

500 Thousand subscribers, holy crap! I clicked on Trevor's Friday Video, "Make-Up Week || Trevor Moran & Tabby Ellis". Oh my gosh, I remember scrubbing that make-up off & having the most horrid pink face afterwards.

"I love you."

He filmed that!?!? OH MY GOD THE FANS ARE GONNA GO CRAZY!

"Oh shit." and the video ended. My heart was beating fast, it was sweet that he did that but.... I'm scared for my own public perception. Subconsiously, I scrolled down.

'WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DATE THAT THING TREVOR?'

'I see your standard went down for girls. tsk'

'Oh hell no I did not leave the southside for this shit.'

That was top comment. One thousand likes on it.

They all really hated me, didn't they?

Fuck it. I'm sick, I don't need this.

Turning off my Macbook, I turned on the TV, of which Easy A was on, & fell asleep.

*************

A/N

OKAY GUYS I'M SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I GOT REALLY BORED AFTER TREVOR'S POV SO yeah. ily still bbs, don't eat me. kbye