♥20♥ Watching the world around me collapse

Start from the beginning

"Eh?" 

"Ah..." Instead, Chinami ended up headbutting him so she wouldn't draw suspicions. With speed faster than his running, he ended up on the floor with a painful hit...

"Hahaha! It's only morning and Kenya is on the floor~!" Kintarou pointed at the beaten up Speed Star, bouncing and laughing with pure joy, "Nee-chan is the best!" 

"Idiot..." As she thought, she can't trust Kenya with serious issues! What an idiot! 

"Kenya, you idiot..." Shiraishi facepalmed before looking at Chinami, "Are you okay with just watching?" Shiraishi asked her. 

"Ah...it's fine! You guys practice. I don't mind watching either." Truth was, she was looking forward to practice with them. It can't be helped if things ended up like this...

"Chinami?" Was it just Shiraishi or was something different about her today?

The more she think about it, the more she was confused. The more she couldn't find the answer, the more it torn her apart from the inside. 

She couldn't even pay attention to any of her classes because of it...

"Chinami...Chinami!" Zaizen finally got her attention from her thoughts. 

Chinami looked at him with a confused look and he just smiled a little, "You're not answering a single question, you're going to end up staying in if you don't try."

"A-ah..." She looked at the questions on the worksheet. The questions were not hard; if only the questions she's thinking about had answers...

"You're spacing out again, is something wrong?" He noticed her from morning classes that she looked as if she's not even here. What took her focus away? She would usually pay attention in class and whisper to him in class about how idiotic the teaching was but she did none of that today.

"...nothing." 

"That means there is something. Can you tell me?" 

Chinami wanted to tell him but she was afraid of the cost of speaking out. She reluctantly swallowed her words, looking away to refuse. 

"Okay, I won't ask. Just...just remember I'm there if you need to talk." 

"Ah..." 'I'm sorry, Hikaru...' Telling people about what happened will be too much. She won't lose her only family member no matter how confusing it was. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When after school practice was over and done with, Osamu was informing everyone about the Kansai Regional Tournament. He was confident that they will definitely take the number one spot again and get an easy way-in into the Nationals. 

"Let's go! Let's go! Nationals Nationals!" Kintarou was fired up before any competitions were being held. 

"Kintarou-san is very excited, huh?" Koharu said with a smile on his face, "Yu-kun, after the Nationals..." 

"Yes, Koharu?" 

"Let's be more lovey-dovey after the Nationals~!" 

"Koharu, I didn't know you and I were thinking about the same thing too~!" The Baka Pair started to cry out of joy as they embraced one another. 

'You're lovey-dovey before any tournament anyway...' Chinami thought as she watched them with an exasperated look. 

"Chinami," Shiraishi suddenly put his arm around her shoulders, a dazzling smile on his face.