Family Heirlooms And Wedding Excitement

The three musketeers had sent me out to Greece with their blessings and had ordered me to enjoy two days with Alex while they sort out affairs in Chicago and hurry up to Mykonos for my wedding. And trust me, it was heaven in earth for us in Greece because nobody knew who we were and hence didn't give a damn about us. We managed to visit the beaches and some lovely sights that Laura had recommended. But mostly we stayed in and camped in my room.

My dad had cautioned me against contacting him or Adrian or Seamus or anyone in Chicago. He feared the lines would have been tapped. So till the time I was in my bubble with Alex I wasn't overly concerned. But the bubble had to burst sometime and it did.

***

Alex and I were chilling in my room in the Kyrian mansion while the girls were busy watching some soap opera called 'The Affair'. We were relishing the peace and quite when suddenly Cady burst through the door.

"You both have to see the news. Like right now! "

She sounded panicky. So we got up and rushed to the leisure room. When we reached, Laura had switched on the Fox news (God knows how she got it in Mykonos).

" I am reporting live from the police station in Chicago where Mr Ronald Dwight and Miss Virginia Carter had been kept for questioning for the mysterious disappearance of Miss Lavinia Carter. An inside source has just confirmed the news that they have been let go by the police for now but their passports have been seized to prevent escape from the country. Also, they have been told to remain in Chicago and cooperate for further questioning. Till now, there has been no change and neither the police nor Miss Lavinia's family has received any word of her or the kidnappers. The inside source also revealed that the police are tracking the kidnappers and they believe that Miss Lavinia Carter has been taken to Turkey. Mr Alexander Seymour who was in Australia has departed and according to his business partner and friend Mr Blaine Knight he is currently investigating his girlfriend's disappearance. Due to some weather turbulence he is stuck in Turkey and will arrive back in States in two days. Unfortunately, Mr Seymour couldn't be reached. We'll be back after a break with more on this news report. "

Laura muted the sound as no one was interested in listening to the advertisements.

" This is not good! It's only been a day and they're out. Has dad called? "

" Unfortunately neither Blaine nor anyone else can contact you. But Adrian and Seamus are on their way from the States and are going to arrive in about three hours. Your dad did say that all of us with the exception of Livvy and Alex should keep their cells switched on. Someone will contact us. "Ruby informed us.

" Yeah but who? Blaine and her grandparents are out because they would be closely monitored. Levi would have the same problem since he is with them. So who is going to contact us? "

" I don't know. Blaine didn't say. "

" Just like him to leave the important part out. Now how are we going to know who's call to pick up or ignore?"

"Look it shouldn't be an issue. No one is going to suspect any of us and know your location. We all have solid alibis. I mean Ruby is here for her bff's birthday and me and Rhonda are her entourage. Nothing suspicious about us at all! " Cady reassured me.

" Yes and you already have eyes and ears on the ground. They'll warn us if anything happens. Besides my husband has a lot of pull here. We'll get you married even before they can say stop." Laura said.

"See babes! 'We got nothing to worry about. So relax and lets wait for Seamus and Adrian. They'll know what's going on and we'll decide on what to do after learning about the situation there. " Alex managed to calm me down but barely.