The First Date

You remember me telling you that Ronald was persistent. Well I was reminded of that fact when Mami came into my room to announce that I had a gentleman caller other than Alex. And her expression pretty much indicated who it was.

Neither me nor Mami were particularly happy about this visit but we didn't have any choice. But if he thinks that I am going to fall over him then he has a brat coming his way.

Ronald was dressed in his preppy best with Khaki corduroy pants, white and blue polo shirt and light blue loafers. And I could smell his strong aftershave from a million miles away and it was nauseating. I mean I like it when a guy smells good. But smelling good doesn't mean killing my nostrils. I mean Alex always smells good but it's subtle. Like its enough that I know he wears some cologne but faint enough that I want to climb into his lap and bury my face in his neck. And once again I start to think about his kisses.

"Good morning Livvy. I hope you can forgive me for disturbing you but your mother sent me to pick you up and bring you to her house." So my mother sent this douchebag to pick me up. She sent the proverbial lamb to the slaughterhouse because just seeing his face and the mere mention of my mother was enough for my mood to get spoiled.

"Well you can take her my message then. Tell her to fuck off and no thank you. "

" Livvy please be reasonable. She's your mother and she wants to clear up the misunderstanding. "

" Oh what misunderstanding is that? Because I don't remember a single one. Close the door on your way out. Good Bye. " Yeah I wasn't interested in the new crap that my mom was trying to pull. And sending Ronald was a stupid move. I left Ronald and returned to my room. I knew Mami could deal with him better than me.

I was missing Alex badly so I called him up on his cellphone. I just wanted to hear his voice and report the latest. He picked up my call before the first ring finished ending.

"Missing me much Livvy? Coz I am missing you."

"I actually called to tell you that I had a surprising visit from Ronald. "

" What did that asshole want now? Please don't tell me he planned to take you out. "

" He did want to take me out but not on a date exactly. My mom had sent him to escort me to her house. Apparently she wants to mend fences or so I was told. I told him to tell her to fuck off and left him to Mami. "

" Why the hell did he agree to escort you to her house? I thought the Dwights no longer had any connection with her. "

" That is what was troubling me too. It's kinda irritating that he is back in her camp but not back with Felicity. Like that would mean the end of all problems for us. "

" Yeah its not gonna be easy but we'll get through this. What are you doing right now? "

" I was completing my assignments before Ronald called. Now I am hiding in my room while Mami is trying to kick out Ronald. "

" Well what do you say to spending some time with me? "

" You are going to have to be more specific than that."

" Well you need to relax and so do I. So I am taking you to a place which I love. That's all I am saying. So you in or not?"

Okay lets see what my options are- hide out in my room hoping that Ronald leaves or run away with Alex and probably end up having fun. You know which alternative I would choose.

"I am in. "

" Good meet me at your frontdoor in thirty minutes. And dress casual."