23

-Ariella-

I ran into the hospital doors as fast as I could to get to Sam. I'm praying to God he's okay. I don't know what I'd do if he wasn't.

I ran to the front desk, "can I please see Samuel Wilkinson?"
"Sorry he's not eligible to have visitors at this moment, you an wait in the waiting room."

Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!!!!

I sat on the uncomfortable chair in the waiting room.

There was tv and the weather for sat was on.

"You're looking at a sunny day today, everyone grab your shades and put a smile on your face." The stupid weather lady said.

I pulled my hair out.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled. Not just at the weather lady, but at the little part of me that was saying Sam was dead.

Everyone looked at me.

"Miss are you ok?" The lady at the front desk asked.
"I'm fine, could you just turn the tv down please?"

She did as I asked.

--

"Samuel Wilkinson will now be taking visitors." I jumped from my seat.

"Room 24."  The lady said.

I ran to the room as fast as I could, I opened the door and there was a curtain surrounding the bed. I quickly opened it. Sam was there he was looking straight ahead like if he was waiting for something to happen. He blinked and looked my way.

"Ari." He smiled.
"Sam." I said smiling even though i started to cry at that moment.
"It ok." He said.
"No it isn't."
"I'm here I'm sorry I scared you."
"You didn't scare me, you have me a heart attack.
"I'm sorry. I love you."
"I love you too."
"But you have to leave."
"What?"
"Things like this are gonna keep happening, you deserve better. When this is over I need you to leave."
"When what's over?"
He didn't answer. I turned around to check what time it was on the clock and when I turned around the bed was completely empty. It was even made. Like no one was lying there five seconds ago.

I ran back to the front desk.

"Excuse me, do you know where Samuel Wilkinson went?"

"Out of your life. You're free." She said.

My eyes sprang open and I gasped for air. It was a dream, I'm still in the waiting room. I started crying again.

What if he really is gone?

"Samuel Wilkinson will now be taking visitors." I jumped from my seat.

"Room 24." The lady said.

Ironic?

I ran to the room as fast as I could and opened the door gently.

"Hello?"      [its me]
"Ari is that you?"
"Sam?!" I gasped.
"Ari." He smiled.

I felt a rush of anger and sadness at the same time.
"How could you?!" I yelled through my tears.
"I'm sorry, it's just-"
"No, Sam enough with your bull. I can't do this anymore. I thought you were dead. What if you were dead? You know how much pain of be in! I can't live like this anymore."
"I'm sorry Ariella, look at me I'm here I'm sorry I scared you."
"You didn't scare me you gave me a heart attack."
"I'm sorry I love you."
"I love you too,"

"But I have to leave."

"What?" He asked the same thing I did when the Sam in my dream told me that.

"I have to go. I love you Sam but I deserve better." Those were my final words. Then I left.

"Ari wait!" I heard Sam call.

"I'm free." I said to myself.

That's all folks. Drunk Texting is officially over. I wanted the story to only be about 20 chapters. Im sorry if you hate the ending but I think it's good. Ari finally got rid of Sam. (Not that I'm saying its that great) cause is it too late now to say sorry?

Lmao anyway. If you feel like that was the worst way to end the story leave me a comment and tell me how you felt. I love you all and I hope you enjoyed Drunk Texting, Samuel Wilkinson.