11

The past few weeks I've been bringing guys over from the club. Em has been complaining but i don't think it's that big of a deal.

Em walked into my room, "hey i need to talk to you." She said sternly as she sat on my bed.

"Go on."
"You can't just bring guys over every freaking weekend and fuck them, you could get STD's or something, and it's annoying the crap out of me 1. You're too loud 2. You're doing this to get over Sammy 3. You keep doing it because you can't stop thinking of him."

"That's not true." I said folding my arms.
"Is that so?" I nodded.
"So you'll stop?" She asked.
"Can't promise anything." I said walking out to go to the kitchen.

--

"Hey." Emily  said walking into my room.
"Hey."
"Soooo, i think you need stability on one guy. And you need to get your mind off Sammy. Cody called he said Nate wouldn't shut up about you, and that you guys need to get together again. Plus you totally bailed on him last time."
I sighed, "when is he picking me up?"
"Tonight, at six." She winked.
"Okay." I agreed.

--

At 5 i started to get ready putting on a tight black leather skirt and a grey crop top that revealed my belly button ring. I paired it with black strappy wedges and a simple necklace.

"I'm going to the grocery store!" Em yelled to me.
"Kay, bring back fudge pops!"

I heard the door slam. Five minutes later i was applying lip gloss when i heard a knock at the door. I grabbed my bag and opened the door to see Nate in a muscle shirt and swim shorts. We both looked at eachother outfits. He chuckled, "so Emily didn't tell you we're going the beach?"

"Come inside and I'll go put in my bathing suit." he followed me but stopped at my door way and i went inside.

-Nates Pov-

She went inside of her room without closing the door and i stood at the door way.

"Em never gives me enough information when she sets me up on dates like: if he's 10 years older than me, or has two children, or is talking me to the beach and not a club,"

She kept talking but i didn't hear her because i was focussing on her undressing she had forgotten to close the door and i saw her black panties that showed her tan butt. She unhooked her bra but she was facing the other way, she was about to pull down her underwear when i realized what i was doing and i quickly turned away, you're such a perv Nate.

She walked out wearing jean shorts and a simple shirt and you could see she had a bathing suit underneath.

"Hold on." She said and bent down, she grabbed all of her hair and tied it with a hair tie. She put a baseball cap over her head afterward.

"Ready?"

She nodded.

--

I'm sorry, I'm known for sucky chapters... I think?

But anyways I'm updating again after this, next chapter will be more interesting i promise.