05

I woke up in a bed with white sheets and I jumped up. I looked around and started walking on the wooden floor but felt a sharp pain in my right foot and bandages were wrapped around it so I sat back down on the bed. No one was in the bed with me but I was in my bra and underwear? I then remembered that happened last night. I heard the shower on in the bathroom so Sammy was taking a shower I put my dress back on and grabbed my shoes, I ran out of his apartment on my tiptoes. I left my purse with Emily last night so I couldn't call anyone. I had no money so I couldn't call a cab, and to top it off I probably looked like a bum. I didn't want to be that girl sneaking out of her one night stands apartment. I had no choice but to go back to Sammys apartment and ask him if he could take me home.

I opened his door and I sat at the big black wooden table he had in his kitchen. I heard the shower stop and the glass door open because it creaked. I waited for him looking at the clock in his kitchen, it read 12:45PM.

Sammy walked out of his bedroom and looked at me, "want some breakfast?" He asked.

"No thanks, could you just take me home please?" I begged. He sighed, "come on." He said walking to the door.

We got into Sammy's Jeep that he's had since high school, but it still looked decent. He knew where I lived since he used to live there with me a long time ago, but now he has a career and makes good money.

"So about what happened last night. . ." Sammy started. "I don't wanna talk about it, I want to forget this happened, and I want us to go on with out lives." I said as we were pulling up to my building. I opened the door and was about to get out but Sammy asked, "you want some help?"

"No thanks I got it, bye." I said, but he grabbed my wrist, "wait, Ariella." I looked at him, "hmm?"

"I've missed you." He said and looked at the wheel.

"So have I Sammy, but every time we're in a relationship it never works out and I end up getting hurt."

"You don't think I get hurt either?"

"It doesn't seem like it since you left me for that girl Julia."

"Julia was always there when we had fights and she comforted me."

"Yeah more like sucked your dick, goodbye Samuel."

I got out and slammed his door. I tiptoed up the stairs of our building and knocked on the door since I didn't have the key, no one answered. The door was open to my surprise. I walked to my room and set my shoes down I walked into Emily's room and she was in bed naked with Cody, they were both sleeping. I closed the door and went to take a shower.

I sat on the toilet and unwrapped the bandages I hissed once I saw the cut, I would have to go to the hospital to get it stitched when I got out of the shower. After a long talk with myself in the shower I finally knew what I had to do. I had to cleanse all the bad vibes I had, and Sammy had to stay out of my life.

No more thinking of Sammy!

I said in my head.

He's bad news!

He is kind of why I work at a cafe all week and live in a small two bedroom apartment. I was going to college after high school, Dartmouth in fact. But Sammy and I were so in love we couldn't be apart, so stayed for him, I didn't care about anything else but him.

Once I got to the hospital I went into the emergency room and told the lady at the front desk what happened. She got someone to bring me to a room in a wheelchair so I didn't have to walk on my tiptoes anymore. I waited for 20 minutes and then the doctor finally came in, "sorry about that, it's a busy day." He said.

"It's alright."

"Okay so can you please take off your shoe so I can have a look?"

I did as he asked and he sat in his little doctor stool, examining my foot.

The nurse brought him the things he needed to stitch me up and she held my hand since I couldn't handle the pain. I think I put her in pain as well since I squeezed her hand so hard. When the doctor finished I apologized to the nurse and he told me to be careful and I shouldn't be on my feet for at least two days. He wrote me a note for my work, I thanked him and went home.

When I got home Emily just got out of the shower and was eating a bowl of cereal and watching Teen Wolf. She asked what happened I explained quickly so I could watch Stiles take his shirt off. When Teen Wolf was over she asked, "so what are you gonna do about Sammy?"

"I'm never going to see him again. I can't keep thinking about him." I said smugly. But then I thought about it and everything reminds me of Sammy. But Sammy practically ruined my life and I don't need him to screw it up even more. And that's what I have to keep telling myself.