17

-Ariellas Pov-

Victoria asked if it was okay if she stayed with me for a few days, she didn't even have to ask she knew I would've said yes!

The next day I decided we should have some sister time.

I took her to the mall so we could do a little shopping and maybe get something to eat.

"Hey?" A familiar person said.
"Oh hey Jack." I said awkwardly because I haven't seen him since that night Sammy walked in on us.

"Oh hey Victoria's back!" He exclaimed hugging her.

Victorias cheeks turned red, "um hi." She said rubbing her arm.

"So uh Victoria did you tell-"

"No!" She cut him off.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"Lets go!" She said dragging me away from Gilinsky.

We ended up getting burgers at Johnny Rockets.

So healthy, yay!

"I'm going to go to the restroom." Victoria said getting up.
"Okay."

She turned into a corner where the restroom was and was no where in sight.

I was messing around with my fries when someone takes Victoria's seat.

"Hey I need to tell you something." Jack said suddenly.
"And?"
"Well it's about Victoria... and Sammy."
"Okay...?"
"Well um senior year was a crazy year."
"Just get to the point."
"Sammy and Vicky they, well they were drunk..."

Huh?

He turned his head to look around and got up, "I gotta go she's coming back." Then he left.

"Ummmmm?"

Vicky took her seat. And I stayed quiet the rest of the time.

What did he mean by "they were drunk?"

···

I'm so sorry for this sucky chapter but I'm going through major writers block which explains why I'm taking forever to update.

But I have no idea where this story is going, if you guys have any ideas of what you think should happen next, message me or something. I'll give you full credit I promise♡

And i started writing a shawn mendes fanfic. So u should check it out....