10

My phone rang and i shot up out of the water and gasped for air. I just breathed in and out deeply for a few seconds then wiped my face and picked up my phone.

Johnson:

>>Slide to answer>>

I slid my thumb across the screen and put my phone to my ear, "hello?" I asked you could tell i was upset.
"Ari, I'm sorry i wasn't sure if you were awake, but this is important." He spoke.
"I'm awake, I'm listening."
"Its Sammy-"
"Jaaack!" I groaned, "you know i don't want to talk about that."

"But he needs you."
"I just can't deal with the shit he puts me through anymore."
"You guys could work it out. Listen. . ." He said and i heard someone groaning. Which was most likely Sammy.
"He needs you. All those other girls mean nothing to him."
"I-I just can't goodbye Jack."
"Wait, Ariella!"

I pushed End.

Maybe i should've agreed with Johnson, by all means i need Sammy too. 

"I'm just too stupid to make the right choice."

After an hour of sitting in the bathtub i got cold and i felt wrinkly. I stood up and wrapped my towel around my body. I got dressed putting on only pajamas and sat on my bed not knowing what to do. I decided to go back to sleep, i slept in until 6PM. I woke up but felt like I was still sleeping. I grabbed the half-drunken whiskey and took a few sips groaning afterward.

--

Sorry for this sucky chapter it's just a filler next one will be better

And my story is almost to 1k reads, yay!

Keep voting