12

-Ariellas Pov-

I was burring Nate in the sand; i sculpted him into a mermaid with double D's.

"I wanna get in the water." I said standing up.

"Okay, can you help me get outta here, and I'll get in with you."

"Sorry, but no."

"Oh you're going to get it."

"How when you're buried in the ground?" I asked walking away.

I started running toward the water I turned around to see Nate already half way out of the sand. I kept running until my feet were cover in water, i just stood there kicking my feet.

I felt a pair of hands on my torso then Nate picks me up, and I'm slung over his shoulder.

I started yelling and laughing at the same time.

--

We were sitting in the warm sand watching the sun set. It looked like it was going in the ocean; it was beautiful.

I got up and walked toward the water again. I stood there and thought about him. I don't want to say his name because I'm afraid I'll break down again.

I remembered something I read once.

It said: The person you think of when you stand infront of the ocean. That's the person you're in love with.

And you know what I actually think it's true. Wow.

I'm in love with Samuel Wilkinson.

I let out a breath.

I started walking back to Nate he was sitting in the beach chair he brought, "hey um I gotta go." I said grabbing my shoes.

"Okay well hold on let me get all the stuff."
"Nate I'm so sorry, you're a really nice guy and I really like you, but I have to fix something I need to go now." I said running back to the streets. As soon as I was were all the little surf shops and restaurants were I looked around for a bus or a taxi or anything.

I saw a taxi cornering the street, I whistled loudly.
It stopped at the curb and I ran and opened the door.

--

It stopped in front of my apartment building, I paid him and ran to my apartment.

I took a quick shower and threw on some sweats and a camisole.

I put on my Nike Free Runs and started toward the door I turned the doorknob and then I realized, what am I doing?

I can't just go to Sammys place and expect him to forgive me for all I know he probably hates me.

And I can't just expect us to get back together and everything will be alright, it just doesn't work that way.

I went to grab something from under the sink, as soon as I saw the little bottle of tequila I sat at the couch and opened the lid.

--

I was dancing around the whole apartment like a little ballerina in my undies, the tequila still in my hand. It got very hot after a while I pulled my shirt off so I was in my sports bra and continued dancing. I fell, spilling the tequila, I sat on the couch after because it hurt. I picked up my phone looking through my contacts.

And I spotted jackass's number. I clicked on it.

Now calling: Samuel...

It kept ringing and ringing and he never answered.

"Fuuuuuck you!" I yelled into the phone even though he never picked it up.

I called again, and again and on my 6th call this motherfucker picked up.

"So now you pick up! I called you, I-I called you over about um a zillion times you lit-little asshole!" I yelled.

"Ari? Its 2AM what are you doing?" He asked calmly.
"W-what do you think I'm trying to get a-a hold of you!"
"Are you drunk?"
"No." I said trying to speak normally.
"Yes you are, you always shutter when you're drunk."
"Nuh uh!"
He chuckled, and even if I was dru-slightly drunk. I still smiled at how warm and angelic it sounded.

"Wheres Emily?" He asked.
"Oh um I don't even know myself she hasn't been here all day."
"Do you want me to come over?"
"No, I'll come to you."
"You're drunk, I'm not going to let you drink and drive, stay where you are I'm coming." He said and hung up. I laid down so my head was on the arm rest of the couch. I threw my hands up and stretched and smiled. I sat up and realized I had nothing on.

"Oh well it's not like he hasn't seen any of this before." I said laying back down.

Idk I'm probably gonna update again I'm so bored so if you're interested, watch out for more updates.