07

(Smutty, smut, smut. ☺️)

I was watching Orange Is The New Black on Netflix since I had nothing to do this Saturday night. I just finished chewing on a potato chip when I got a text:

New Message:

[12:22AM] Jack(Gilinsky): hey?

[12:22AM] Ariella: hey?

[12:23AM] Jack: Wanna come over?

[12:24AM] Ariella: I guess. Be there in 10

Message Read

I took my ponytail out and pulled on some jeans. I slipped on my flip flops and grabbed my keys.

Knock, knock!

The door opened and Jack was standing there wearing nothing but basketball shorts,

"Let's just get this over with." I said.

We both walked to Gilinskys bedroom, "where's Johnson?" I asked.

"Sammys." He said. I felt stiff for a second when I heard his name but I shrugged it off.

Jack sat on his bed ready to see me undress and I did, starting with my jeans and then took my shirt off. I climbed on top of his lap and kissed down his neck I left small marks and I pushed him down so he was laying on his bed, and I was hovering over him. I pulled down his basketball shorts and to my surprise he had no underwear on,

Okay makes things easier for me.

I gripped his boner and rubbed it slowly, "you can do better than that." He moaned. I went faster and he groaned.

"Do you want me to blow you?" I asked him. He only nodded. I went down so I was in front of his length I looked up to notice he was staring right at me I bit my lip seductively and licked his tip, teasing him, "that's it." He said and gripped onto my hair and shoved himself into my mouth. I have to admit I felt like his buddy got a little bigger, it hardly fit in my mouth. He was twitching in my mouth telling me he was ready I pulled away from him and he chuckled, "you shouldn't have done that." He said and grabbed my waist. He unhooked my bra and threw it to the floor he was now hovering over me. Kissing down my neck, gripping my boobs and was grinding on me, but I still had my undies on. I had enough I felt my underwear soaked.

"Get a fucking condom already!" I moaned. He did as I told and was ready. He pulled my panties down and said, "you're soaking."

But he did something I didn't expect he put his face between my legs and licked me.

"Holy shi-" I couldn't finish the sentence with the pleasure that I was having. I was tugging on his hair and pushing his head telling him to keep going. The sheets became balls inside of my fists.

"Jack!" I moaned as I came all over him. He came back up and kissed me. I was ready for more. He adjusted himself and I felt him trust into me, I held onto his back as he was nibbling on my sweet spot causing me to moan even more.

-Sammy's Pov-

Johnson and I were on our way back to his place to roll a blunt with Gilinsky.

Johnson got his key out and opened the door with it. We were walking to Gilinskys room when all of a sudden we hear, "yes Jack, faster!" We both look at each other not sure what to do. "Maybe we should go..." Johnson said I nodded but then I heard, "yes, oh god, keep going." I recognized that voice. I quickly rushed to the door and opened it, and there they were, fucking like there's no tomorrow.

"Sammy come on." Johnson whispered.

"No!" I yelled and then I had there attention. Ariella looked at me with disbelief.

"So you'll fuck him but not me? Right?" I asked angrily.

They both sat up and Ari covered herself with the sheet.

"Sammy, if I had sex with you, it would lead to so much more than just sex. Gilinsky and I are no strings attached." She explained with a worried look, but I was still so pissed.

"But I love you Ariella!" I couldn't look any longer. Seeing my best friend and the girl I love sleeping together.

"How could you say that!" She cried as I slammed the door closed.

A/n: honestly i think i suck at writing smut but after i read what i wrote i started to laugh so hard.

Like for example: "do you want me to blow you?"

Omg that sounds funny to me i can't believe i wrote that.