15

I had to rewrite this whole freaking chapter because of stupid wattpads updates fml .

When I got home from work Emily was back.

"Where were you?" I asked.
"I stayed at my mom's for the weekend."
"Oh okay, Sammy wanted me to stay at his place tonight so will you be alright by yourself?"
She nodded, "you better be careful, I don't want you getting hurt again."
"I won't."
She looked at me like, okay sure.
"Bye Em."
"Bye."

I had gotten lost since I have only been to Sammys apartment once. I eventually found my way.

"Hey beautiful." Sammy said with a smile as he opened the door.
"Hi." I instantly felt my cheeks burning.
"You can put your things in my room."

Sammys apartment was huge I thought I might get lost, I didn't realize how big it was because last time I was here I was kinda drunk. Once I was in Sammys room I put my bag by his bedside table. As I turned around and was walking out I saw something peeking out from under his bed that caught my attention. I crouched down-and there it was. A black laced thong.

I felt a warm tear slip out of my eye. I just looked at it. I didn't want to touch it; in fact I didn't want to believe it was right there.

I grabbed my bag and rushed out the door.
"Ari where are you going?" Sammy asked catching up to me.
"I'm going home!"
"Why?"
"Maybe because you can't ever keep your dick in your pants and you're a sex crazed person."
"I haven't had sex in months what are you talking about?"
"Well the thong under your bed tells me otherwise!" I exclaimed running out of the door before he had the chance to get me.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

1 week later.

I was wiping the counter at the cafe, and someone sat right where I was. I looked up, "oh, hi Cam!"
"Hi Ariella." He chuckled.
"What can I get you?"
"Just a coffee please."
"Okay, I'll try not to spill it on you this time but no promises, I'm kind of clumsy."
"Alright." He said laughing again.

"Ariella you need to go get more coffee beans from the storage room!" My boss yelled. I rolled my eyes and shrugged. I walked into the big room with shelfs that looked more like isles in a grocery store.

I grabbed some coffee beans from a shelf when my phone buzzed in my apron. I had a new text from Sammy, I wasn't in the mood. I set my phone down and went to give the coffee beans to my boss.

I forgot my phone in the storage room so I went to go get it. I went back to the shelf that I left it at when I heard the door close.

"Hello?" I said.
I heard footsteps, I first saw his body, "Cam is that you?"

He came closer in the light, "Ariella." He said.
I shook my head, "Sammy, leave, now." I told him.
"Hear me out please." He said putting his hands on my waist. I turned my head, "no."

He put his hand on my my face and turned it so I was looking at him.

"Julia had left some things at my apartment, I did not sleep with anyone."
I stayed quiet, I didn't know if I believed him.
"I am a sex crazed person, but only for you."
He was looking at me dead in the eye and I felt warm inside.

His lips connected with mine and my hand was trailing down his back. His kisses became more aggressive and urgent.

Then I started tugging on his hair. He started moaning. I put my hand on his forming bulge, "don't moan so loud baby." He groaned and nodded then lifted me up, sitting me on the shelf. I took my hair out of its ponytail.

He started kissing me down my neck and unbuttoned my shirt. When my shirt was off completely he kissed down, and down. He stopped at my pants, then started to unbutton them, he pulled them all the way down and kissed my inner thigh going up.

He fittled with the waist band of my panties until he finally pulled them down.

"You want to do this?" He asked.
I thought about it, I really do love Sammy and I've kept him waiting all this time.

I nodded. Then I helped him pull down his jeans.

--

I kept panting and was messing with my hair.

I chuckled a bit and Sammy pulled his pants up, "what's so funny?" He asked.
"That was nice." I mumbled.
"It was very nice and now I'm tired." He said chuckling.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me.

I pressed my lips on his, "Samuel Wilkinson, I love you."
He smiled, "I love you too."

Sorry no smutt today, I didn't feel like writing anymore. But if you want me to keep writing smutt for this story comment because I feel like I really suck at writing smutt.