14

The next morning I woke up cold, I rubbed my eyes and saw my comforter on the floor. No one was beside me.

I sighed, "he left." I said disappointed.

I sat up and put pajamas on then walked to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. When I was finished I looked at my bloodshot eyes in the mirror.

Ugh, knowing Sammy he most likely left because I didn't have sex with him. Why is the world revolved around sex?

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch, I turned the tv on and Catfish was currently on cable.

I sat there watching while Nev and Max tried to help this girl who thought she was talking to Bow Wow when she was really just getting Catfished.

I feel asleep after a while of watching a few minutes of it. I woke up and I saw Sammy right next to me watching tv.

"Sammy?" I asked, still drowsy.
"Oh you're awake?"
I sat up and nodded, "what are you doing here you left?"
"I just went to go get us some donuts," he picked up a box, "want one?"

I smiled realising that I assume too much and I picked up a donut. I crawled over to Sammys lap and I snuggled into his chest as he was playing with my hair.

--

"Wait okay so her fake mom kidnapped her and now she's back with her real mom but then her fake mom comes back and it turns out she's actually her real mom?" Sammy asked as we were watching Finding Carter.
"Exactly."
"Okay this show is confusing?"
"Not unless you've watched it from the beginning."

I looked at the time it was 10:30. I got up and walked to my room to get ready for work since they always switch my schedule. I took off my pajamas and looked for my clothes. I couldn't find the clothes I wear to work. I went to go check if they were in Emily's room-they weren't.

"Sammy?!"

He came in a few seconds later, "you need me?"

He smirked looking at my body.

I rolled my eyes, "can you help me look for my clothes I have to go to work?"

He groaned and walked to me wrapping his hands around my waist, "no baby stay here with me." He said putting his forehead on mine.

"I have work Samuel I have bills to pay."
"You could get a better job."
"Oh yeah, like what?"
He thought about it, "hey didn't you say you wanted to become a photographer once?"

I rolled my eyes I told him that all the time, "yes."

"I think we could make that happen."
"Yeah well until we make that happen I need to put some clothes on so I can go to work."
"But I hate it when you're wearing clothes." He pouted.
"Sorry but can't just let everyone see my twins."

He grabbed me and my legs wrapped around his torso. He layed me on my bed, "can I have a peek at them?" He said into my neck and started sucking.

"Sammy!" I said frustrated.
"We all deserve a little bit of morning sex."
"Not now I have work." I said getting him off of me.

--

I got to work luckily on time.

The day was so long and I kept thinking about Sammy I couldn't focus. I was pouring coffee into some guys mug and I thought about what happened this morning and I accidentally spilled it on him and he got burned.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry!" I said I gave him napkins and he cleaned himself.
He looked mad but then he started chuckling, "its okay, believe it or not but this isn't the first time it's happened."

I giggled a little.

He held out his hand, "I'm Cameron."
"Ariella."
"That's a pretty name."
I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks, "thanks."
He was awfully cute. He looked in his early twenties.

"Um I'll have the check now." He smiled.
I gave it to him and he gave it back to me, "bye Ariella."
"Goodbye."

He gave me one last glance and left, I felt my stomach settle down finally and I exhaled. I looked inside the booklet and he left me a five dollar tip which was funny because I spilled hot coffee on him, he also wrote what I assumed was his number on a napkin.

Then I thought of Sammy. I walked behind the counter and I threw the napkin in the trash.

My shift was finally over and I took my apron off and put it under the counter. I walked by the trash can and saw the napkin at the top. I grabbed it and slid it in my pocket and started walking away, I held my hand up and went back to the trash then put the napkin back.

But then I grabbed it again and I finally left with it inside my pocket.