16

Trust me when i say this is going to be an interesting chapter.

I opened the front door since someone had been knocking, "Victoria?!" I yelled hugging my little sis.
"Hi sis!" She exclaimed. I released her and looked at her; slim body, longer face, plump lips, gorgeous hair, & bigger boobs. She's changed. We took a seat on the couch.
"You look gorgeous how've you been?" I asked.
"I'm great! I'm almost done with my senior year, then I'm traveling more for modeling." She said.

My sister has been modeling since she was 3 I knew she would succeed.

"How are you?" She asked.
"I'm still working at that cafe." I said.
"What?! C'mon Ari you need to get a career you're too good for that crappy cafe."
"I know." I said looking down sighing.
"How's Grayson?" I asked changing the subject.
"He's good but right now we're going though a tough time with me traveling, and I'm going to start traveling more. I told him to come but he can only come to a few places." She said shaking her head in dissatisfaction.

"But what about you? You with anyone?" She asked getting perky again.
I nodded.
"Tell me all about it!" She said smiling brightly.
"Its Sammy." I said and smiled.
Her smile faded and she had a new look in her eyes I couldn't point it out, terror maybe? But why would she be afraid of Sammy?

"Sa-Sammy?" She mumbled.
"Uh huh."

"Ariella," She said in a sharp tone.
"Why do you always fall back in his traps?"
I shook my head.
"Yes you do!" She said standing up.
"He's an asshole, he lies, he's an alcoholic and he cheats on you all the time!" She went on.
"Just try to understand Vicky-"
"Understand what?!"
"He's...its complicated..."

After a moment of silence I turned the tv on and grabbed some popcorn. We watched reruns of Friends for a while (Emily joined us.) Then I heard a knock on the door.

Emily answered it.
"Sammys here." She said rolling her eyes.
My sister and I both turned around.

Sammy smiled and then he looked at my sister, his smile disappeared.

"Hi Ariella." He said only looking at me. He seemed unsteady and nervous.
"Hi." I replied.
"Um I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out but I'll just go." He said turning around.
"Wait Sammy! Stay here you can hang out with us."
"No, no it's okay-"
"I insist."
"Um okay." He said nonchalantly.

He walked to the couch and looked at the only available space; between myself and Vicky.

"I can sit there or?" I said confused because it looked like he really didn't want to sit there.
"Um?" He said looking back and forth. He finally sat in between us.
"Its ok."

We were watching 21 Jumpstreet and you could feel the awkwardness in the room. I turned my head slightly so I could look at Sammy.

His posture was so stiff, I never even knew Sammy could be that straight.

And beside him; my sister had the same exact posture. I looked at Em.

And she mouthed, "what the fuck?"

-Sammys Pov-

I should've just left. I shouldn't be here, especially when Victoria's here. I'm a monster for what I did senior year. Victoria was only a freshman.

Flash back to senior year...

"Are you sure about this Sammy? What if my sister comes?" Victoria asked.

"Shhhh. Don't worry about it babygirl she won't be back for a while, we got time."

I pressed my lips on hers and kept my hands on her ass.

I took my shirt and shorts off, then helped undress Victoria.

I lifted her up and laid her on the bed.

She was shaking, "it's fine I promise."

"But wi-will it hurt?" She asked.

"It'll hurt a little at first but it'll feel amazing afterward." I told her and gently thrusted into her.

She was so tight I had to pick up my speed, she moaned slightly.

"You can go faster." She mumble, and I did.

In and out and in and out I went. I felt her hot breath on my neck and heard her panting.

I guess I hit her right in her spot because she moaned loudly in my neck and held on the sheets to keep herself steady.

The door opened and we both looked to see who it was.

He dropped his beer can on the carpet and quickly walked away.

I pulled away from Vicky and threw my shorts on then ran after him.

"Jack!"

"Jack wait!"

But he didn't stop.

"Gilinsky let me explain!"

He turned around and walked toward me, "explain what how you cheated on Ari, and with her own fucking sister, whom I might add is only 14!"

It was all too fast I couldn't understand, especially since I drank too much. Gilinsky threw a punch at my jaw and I collapsed to the ground.

I got up and hell my face, "Gilinsky please just don't tell her, please." I begged.

"Why shouldn't I she deserves to know."

"Because she's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I don't want to loose her."

-End of flashback-

Gilinsky never told her luckily, (which is odd to me considering I knew he had a secret crush on her) and after that I never spoke to Victoria again.

And I never thought in a million years that I'd see her again.

"Um so, what should we do now?" Ariella asked once the movie was over. I had drifted off in thought I didn't even watch the movie.

"I better get home, I have to um feed my, my.... my fish." I said getting up.

"Okay?" Ariella said. She stood up and peeked my lips. At the corner of my eye I saw Victoria cringe.

"Okay bye." I said walking out of the door.

I hope Ariella doesn't find out for the sake of us.

To be continued....

So how'd you like this chapter I'm surprised with myself, because i really like it. It tells a back story and the person that Sammy was.

Leave a vote plz♡

and I wanted to say, i might not update as often because of school.