21

-Sammy-

"He did what?!" I exclaimed.
"He fucked her right in front of my face and told me to leave, and then he kept fucking her and he didn't even care that I was standing there." Madison said trying to get a hold of herself.

"That's it, I'm gonna kill him Jack is a fucking asshole, how could he do that?!"
"Aren't you forgetting?!" Madison said.

"You did the same to him! He's probably doing this to get even!" She finished.

But Jack knows I love Ariella and Madison was only there for when Jack was bored. But Ari is the girl I spend the rest of my life with.

I grabbed my car keys and sprinted out the door. I hurried to Ariellas apartment and as I was running up her stairs I was thinking.

Maybe Ari truly hates me?

Maybe she never wants to see me again?

That is what she told me the last time I saw her. Maybe I'm just wasting my time on a stubborn girl?

I shook my head at the thought. She's not just some stubborn girl. She's the love of my life, the only girl I've ever been in love with and will continue being in love with until the day I die, maybe even then? If you love someone this much you should fight for them no matter what.

I can't just let her slip away and continue on being a miserable fuck who drinks all day and is in between a new set of legs every night, because the only legs I want to be in between are Ariellas.

"Ok I'm going to do it." I told myself I started up the stairs and took in a deep breath.

"Look who it is?" Someone said behind me I turned to see 'my best friend'.

"What are you doing here Gilinsky?"

"Oh I'm returning these."  He held up a pair of lace underwear that must belong to Ari.

I felt the blood boiling through my body and my fists balled up and my jaw clenched.

"You little son of a bitch!" I said flying my fist at his face. I pushed him to the ground and pounded his face as many times as I could before he stopped me by grabbing my hand and kneeing me in the balls.

"Shit!" I said grabbing onto my private. I hissed in pain as he stood up and wiped his bloody nose.

"What the hell?!" Said the person who's footsteps were coming down the stairs.

"Ella." Jack said sincerely and innocently as if he didn't just knee me in the balls. What a great guy that Gilinsky is.

"What is this? Why the fuck are you fighting?!" She exclaimed.
"This asshole who is my so called best friend fucked my girlfriend!" I responded.
"Ex." She corrected.
I rolled my eyes.
"You act like you didn't do the same, you're such a man whore." Jack said.

"Don't start with me with that bullshit. You know you're one too, Mr. Fuckboy."

"You guys!" Ariella spoke up.

"You're both acting like idiots! I should've never went through with your idiotic plan Jack. I don't want either of you speaking to me again if this is how you're going to act."

She ran back to her apartment and slammed the door.

We both took a step up and sat on the stairs.

"She's right." Gilinsky said.
"I know." I mumbled.
"Lately I think our heads have been in the gutter. All we've been doing is having relationships with women for sex. It's not right. Our generation is fucked." He added.

I stayed quiet. And he stayed quiet too and it went on like that for a few minutes.

"I always envied you." Jack said out of the blue.
"What?"
"She always wanted you. Even though you were a complete asshole, she was always yours. You always had to ruin it though. If I had her, I would've gave her the world. All you did was cheat on her. You didn't appreciate what you had."

I placed my face in my hands, "I know, and now she hates me."
"No she doesn't."
"Yes she does you just heard her, she never wants to see me again!"

"C'mon Sam I'm sure every time you guys got in an argument she's said that. She loves you. A lot."

"I love her more."
"Then go get her back."
"I'm not right for her, she needs someone better, someone like you." I looked him in the eye and he looked sincere.

"Sam no matter how hard I try she will never love me as much as she loves you. I'm her second choice and I don't wanna be someone's second choice." He said.

"Just don't fuck up again alright Sam. Or else I'll kick your ass again." He added.

I rolled my eyes, "all right."

"Oh and can you give these back to her." He handed me her underwear.

He shrugged, "sorry."

I ran up the stairs to her apartment  wiped my palms on my jeans and knocked on the door.

"I know it's you Sam!" She called.
"And I'm not opening it!"

"Please Ari, I'm so sorry."
She opened the door, "Bullshit." She spat in my face.

"Just let me explain." I said while walking in before she can throw the door in my face.
"Explain what, that you fucked my little sister, and how you fucked Jack's girlfriend, and how you fucked me over! I'm done Sam I'm sick and tired of your games!"

"Please Ariella I love you more than anything on this earth, and I know I fucked up so many times but I love you so much and I don't want to loose you again."

"I'm and idiot if I forgive you." She spoke quietly with sadness in her eyes.
"I love you Sam, I just don't want to keep going through this though." She said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into my chest and she sobbed.

"Sam. Let go." I only held her tighter.

"Let go. Let go! Let go of me!" She started hitting my chest. I released her.

"Get out. You're only making this harder for me get out!" She said, while she was breaking apart.

"Ari-" I began.

"No, I can't do this anymore." She said and I could tell she meant it. So I left.

---

Oh snap! I was in tears writing this omg 😂😂

Sam you fucked up hun.

Lol did this chapter remind anyone else of that scene in high school musical 2 when Gabriella was like, "I gotta go my own wayyyy."

Ok, gotta blast!