18

Victoria is only staying a few more days and I haven't seen Sammy lately since she's been here. I honestly don't know why.  Maybe he needs space? Maybe it's because of what Gilinsky said?

"Senior year was a crazy year."

It definitely was but, I'm so clueless.

I have an idea though. I need answers and this just might work.

"Victoria?!" I called.
"Yes?"
"Come on loser we're going shopping."

She giggled, "I'm always up for that."

We're definitely not going shopping.

--

I parked by the familiar building and we both got out.

"This isn't the mall." She chuckled.
"No it isn't."
"Then where are we?"
"Were stopping at a friends house before we go."

I took her through the building and up the elevator.

I knocked on the door that's usually open, but I didn't want to barge in.

Sammy opened the door with a smile once he saw me but his smile faded once he saw my sister, I looked at my sisters face and she looked annoyed.

"Hi baby, can we come in?" I asked.

He nodded and opened the door more.

"Okay listen, I know you guys are hiding something from me, I just don't understand exactly what you'd hide from me?"

They stayed quiet for about a minute, "okay Ariella, I love you and I'm tired of keeping this from you it's just I- well we..." He said gesturing toward Vicky.

"Sammy," Victoria said with a hard face, "can I talk to you for a moment."

And they walked out the door. I wasn't going to have this, I wasn't going to be stupid and let them keep secrets from me.

I pressed my ear against the door to hear them arguing quietly but not quietly enough.

-Victorias Pov-

"Are you insane! We cannot tell her! It'll break her!" I whisper shouted.

"We can't keep this from her, it'll only hurt her even more, we've kept it this long and that's as long as we're keeping it! Okay, who knows someone else might tell her,"

He coughed, "Gilinsky." And he coughed again.

"If she found out wouldn't you want her to know from you, at least we're being honest."

Is he serious? "At least we're being honest."

Really? She wouldn't give a fuck if we were, she'd just be hurt.

"Sam being honest won't make a difference in this situation. We had sex and that's that it won't do any good."

He just stood there rubbing the side of his arm looking at the ground, trying to figure out what he'd say.

After a few more moments he opened his mouth to say something but then his door opened, Ariella stood there with tear stained cheeks.

Oh no.

She sniffled, "so that's what you guys did, you were drunk and you had sex."

She shook her head, "and this happened senior year?! When Victoria was a freshman! I cannot believe you'd do this!"

"Ari I'm so-"
"You didn't do anything I'm sorry this happened to you Vicky." She cut me off.

Wait, what?

"Ariella listen." Sam started.
"No you listen here, you child molester, I never ever want to see you again and if I do, I'm calling the cops. Come on Victoria let's go home."

What just happened?

--

Hey guys I'm back I'm so sorry I've kept you waiting so long I'm going to start updating on Thursdays okay :)

This story is kinda boring to me so that's why I'm having writers block because I need something good to happen.

Do you guys still want to read this story or......?