20

Sorry I haven't updated 😭*sexual content* (honestly most of this chapter is just going to be sex tbh)

Recap: I took my shirt off to reveal my laced bra, "okay daddy we're wasting time here."
He smirked, "then let's begin baby girl."

----

-Ariella-

Jack pulled me on to his lap and I could instantly feel his forming bulge in his pants.

"Woah I could tell you're the one who missed our sex." I said breathlessly.

"I loved when you would scream my name." He whispered into my ear and I felt his hot breath on my neck which sent shivers through my body.

I started aching in between my legs.

That's it I'm taking over.

I pushed him down with all my force onto the bed sheets and smashed my lips on his aggressively making sure he knew how eager I was for him.

I started pulling down his jeans and he did the same with mine.
Once he had my jeans completely off he chuckled, "baby girl your soaking."

"It's just been a while since I've had a good fuck."

"I'll make sure it's the best you've ever had."

I finally got his pants down to his ankles and he kicked them off.

His fingers started playing with the lace on my panties and after a few seconds he pulled them down. He turned our bodies over so he was on top and I was on bottom.

He moved his hands up my spine to the hooks of my bra and unclasped it. I removed it from my body in quick movements so he could finally pleasure me.

I started to pull down his briefs by its waistband but he stopped me.

"Not yet Ari, let's take our time. I wanna make you feel good."

"Okay." I said and I laid my head on his pillow and kept my arms at my side.

Jack gently pressed his lips onto mine and put my hands above my head.

He kissed along my jawline and my chin then down to my neck and my collar bone. My body started arching forward and my abdomen throbbed.

"Jack." I barely let out.

"Shh don't worry baby."

I started to feel at ease but then his hands made there way in between my legs. Which sent adrenaline through me.

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded waiting for him to carry on.
His head went down and my gaze followed as his head was in between my legs near my warmth. He spread my legs widely and his fingers made circles around me which caused me to squirm.

"Baby girl you need to hold still relax." I did as he asked and he continued teasing me with his fingers. He started playing with my clit and I couldn't take it anymore, "Stop teasing me!" I exclaimed irritated.

I heard him chuckle.

But then he started rubbing me curling and uncurling his fingers as he did it. I needed to hold onto something to keep me from squirming again.

I had no choice but to hold on to the bed sheets. And I started to moan loudly, "o-oh God."

He removed his fingers, "no, k-keep going."

"I was never going to stop. It's time for the main event." He smirked.

I felt his tongue flicking my clit and moving in between my folds. My body moved back more because of everything I was feeling at that moment. I thought I might've exploded. As that feeling grew stronger I knew I was ready to let out, and that's exactly what I did.

And Jack licked all of it.

"You taste so good, that's one thing I could never forget."

He gave me time to catch my breath and then I started growing impatient.

"Well?" I asked.
"What?"
"Aren't we actually gonna fuck now? Madison will be here soon."
"I wanted to let you take your time until we did that."
"I'm fine Jack."
"Great." He said hovering his body over me. I removed his briefs and waited for him to make me feel like I'm in a whole new world.

(Starts singing a whole new world. Omg childhood where you @? 😭😭)

He pounded into me like there was no tomorrow. My hands had nothing else but his back to grasp on to.

I could here our body's slamming into each other with every thrust.
He grunted as I moaned.

"J-Jack faster!"

And then I heard a thud on the floor. We both stopped for a second and saw the she devil in Jack's doorway.

"Madison." Jack said out of breath. You could see the hurt in Madison's eyes.

"Can you go please I'm pretty busy here." He said and proceeded to his duty.