13

Knock, knock!

I opened the door and Sammy was standing there in pajama pants and a tank.
(No not a fish tank.)

"Hey." He let out. I opened the door for him to come in.

I started walking to my room with Sammy following, I know I don't have eyes in the back of my head but I felt someone looking at my butt.

I sat on my bed criss cross applesauce and Sammy sat next to me.
"Why are you naked?" He asked chuckling.
"I'm not naked, I just got hot from dancing so much."
"Dancing?" He questioned smirking.
"What kind of dancing?"

"I don't twerk Samuel."
He laughed, "that's not what I was asking."

He said pulling me up, he got his phone out and played oldies like 60's music.

"Do you love me?! Do you love me? Do you love me?! Do you love me? Now that I can dance? Watch me now! Work, work."

(A/n. I swear i freaking love you if you know that song.)

He started twisting and turning with me and he put me on his back and we ran around. I swear it felt like we were still in highschool.

After a while we fell back on my bed in exhaustion. We were both panting.

"Well I guess someone's been watching dirty dancing." I stated.

He laughed. And turned to me, "why did you call me?"

"Because I'm drunk."

"No, no, no, come on tell me the truth." He said.

I started picking at my nailpolish, which I'd regret later.

"I don't know."

"You missed me didn't you?" He asked with a cheesy grin.

"Maybe? Or maybe I was just really bored, like on the verge of death bored."

He rolled his eyes laying back down, "okay sure." He then shot back up and said, "if you're so bored you should let me entertain you..." he put his hand on my thigh.

"Okay sing me a song." I blurted out.

"1. I don't sing I rap 2. That's not what I ment."

"I don't know?" I yawn, "I'm kind of tired." I said putting my bed comforter over me.

He then rolled on top of me, "really, then let me wake you up."

"Sammy sex doesn't start a relationship."

"No, no it doesn't but it makes it better."

I turned us over so I was on top, the bed comforter in between us I kissed his lips. I ment it to only be a simple kiss but he turned it into a make out session. I pulled away for breath, "Sammy not right now okay, later I promise." I said going back to my side, I fell asleep with his arms on my waist.

--
Okay okay last update i updated like a million times but i wanted to know how you guys like the story i honestly feel like it sucks balls. :(
And not like Sammys balls because your mouth would be blessed if it was Sammys balls.

If you like it... you should vooote....