03

I woke up and smelled bacon, so of course I got up and walked to the kitchen. I rubbed my eyes and Emily was there making breakfast.
"Morning Em." I said lazily.
"Goodmorning." She said sounding perky.
"What's up with you, why are you little miss sunshine today?"
"Remember how I told you about that guy I met at Applebee's, Cody." She said very excited.
"Yeeeesss..."
"Well yesterday I ran into him, and he asked me out, we're going clubbing he's picking me up at 8!"
"Good for you."
"But that's not it," she started.
"There's something for you too!"

Oh no.

"His cousin was in town and he said if he could come along, and I thought we could double date!"

Fuuuuuck.

How do I turn her down nicely?

"Um, Em I've worked all week and I need a lazy Saturday," I coughed a little.
"And I think I'm coming down with something." I coughed again.

"Yeah bullshit is what it is. You're coming and that's final." She said rolling her eyes.

I knew I wasn't getting out of it so I was just going to embrace it.

--

We were picking out our clothes, which didn't make sense to me since it was only 2 and Cody wasn't going to be here until 8?
"Oh my gosh you need to wear this!" Em said. I looked at the little black dress that I used to wear when I was with Sammy. I had always worn it because Sammy used to tell me how much he liked me in it, how much it made him want to rip it off of me.

I sighed slightly. I grabbed it out of her hands and walked into the restroom I walked over to the mirror and held the dress up to my body. I smiled remembering my favorite times with Sammy, but we weren't good for each other and thinking about that made my smile fade.

"It's all over now." I said quietly to myself.

And every time I see his drunk texts it breaks me, because I want him to text me those things when he's sober...

After getting ready, I slipped on the little black dress and walked to the other bathroom and she was applying lipstick.
"You ready?" She looked in the mirror popped her lips and turned to me.
"Yes." She looked at me up and down, I did a little twirl for her.

"Damn I wish I had your body." She said. I laughed.

Cody called Em and said to go downstairs because the cab was waiting. I locked the apartment once we were out and we headed downstairs.

We hopped into the cab and Em sat next to Cody.
"I'm Nate." His cousin said. I shook his hand, "nice to meet you I'm Ariella."

Nate was extremely good looking and he had a raspy voice that made him slightly more attractive.

Once we finally got into the club after waiting in line we headed for the bar.

"4 shots please." Cody said to the bar tender, we showed the bartender out ID's confirming we're 21. I'm getting a strong vibe that we're getting wasted tonight.

We took them at the count of three, then we took another after.

"Okay let's dance!" I exclaimed, I grabbed Nate's hand and pulled him to the dance floor the flashing lights were every where and the music was bumping. Everyone was lost in the music. We found a place roomy enough for us to dance then I started swaying my hips to the beat of the music. Nates hands were on my hips, and I had mine in my hair. After a while I said,
"Let's go get some more drinks!"

We walked back to the bar.
"Can I get a beer?" Nate asked.
"And can I just get some vodka with sprite, please?"

He gave us out drinks and we sat at the bar for a while sipping on our drinks and making small talk, Nate seemed like a really cool person. Once we finished our drinks I got a beer because the vodka left a funny taste in my mouth. I set the beer down after I drank it halfway.
"Let's dance!" We headed back to the dance floor we danced for a little then Nate said, "I'm gonna go check on Cody."
"Alright." I stayed there still swaying my hips to the beat. I felt someone's hand on my waist from behind me. I honestly didn't mind, I was already drunk. The song changed and it changed into a more sexual song. I had forgotten about Nate and he had probably forgotten about me too. The guy started kissing on my neck, he was still behind me, and I went down low to his legs then came back up.

I turned around and I heard the guy say my name but I didn't really comprehend it, because of all the alcohol.

"Huh?" I asked.
"I said what are you doing here Ella?" I opened my eyes since they had been closed when I was dancing. I looked at his face.

Fuck my life.

"Sammy?!"