04

A/n: shhhhgddfbhhhg that fuckboy ^^^

--

I started walking away.

No, no, no I don't need this right now.

I came here to have fun, I didn't need to run into my ex. Every time I think about Sam I break, I always try to deny it but deep inside I really miss him. I walked outside of the club and on the sidewalk of the streets, I was going to walk home, it was only a few blocks away.

"Ariella, Ariella wait!" I heard Sammy call, I began walking faster I took off my heels to boost my speed.

I stepped on something and it cut my right foot, "damn it!" I looked to the floor and it was a shard of glass from a beer bottle.

"Shit!" I yelled, I walked on my tiptoes so I didn't make it worse.
"Ariella let me see." Sam said.
"No get away!"
"Please I won't hurt you, just let me help."

I sighed in defeat because I couldn't walk anymore. I stopped and waited from him to come. I looked and there was a a little bench just a few feet away from me, I hopped to it and sat. Sammy then sat next to me, "c'mon lemme see."

I shoved my foot in his face on purpose. He grabbed it lightly and made sure not to touch the cut.

"You cut it kinda deep but my place is around the corner I could carry you there, if you want?" I rolled my eyes, "yeah go ahead." He stood up and I lifted my arms but he scooped me up and held me bridal style. After about 10 minutes of awkwardness we made it to Sammy's building. It was huge, and it was nicer than the building I lived in and it had a lobby, something my building didn't have.

The concierge looked at us with wide eyes once we walked in, guess he didn't get this much? The people who lived in Samuels building were very wealthy, put together type people.

Nothing like me, I'm a mess.

And the tiny voice in my head kept saying: that's why Sammy broke up with you. You're a wreck.

I was too drunk to be sad right now, I let those thoughts go.

We went into the elevator and Sammy pushed the button with his foot, when he could've asked me to hit it. Surprisingly I think he hit the right one since he huffed in victory.

The elevator dinged and he walked out, still carrying me. I felt bad, he must've been tired but his breathing seemed normal. Sammy was built, and I have lost a lot of weight recently due to my neuroticism, which has been bad lately. Once we got to his door, he asked me to pull out his keys from his jacket and unlock the door.

He took me to his room and set me on the bed.
"Hold on I'll go get the first aid kit." He said. He walked out of the room. I set my shoes on the floor and I tied my hair up in a bun. I looked around his room and there was no sign of girl clothes or shoes or anything, "hey Sam doesn't Julia live with you?!"

I heard him chuckle, "no!"

Oh

He came back with his first aid kit and kneeled down next to my right foot. He picked it up lightly and rubbed alcohol on it. It stung and I flinched, "sorry." Sammy said. When he was done disinfecting it he wrapped it with bandages.

"Thank you Sammy." I told him sincerely.

"Youre welcome."

"Is it okay if I spend the night?" I asked.

"It's cool, I can sleep on the couch."

"No!" I said, he looked at me surprised, anxiety pulled through me, I didn't want him to know I still had these weird feelings for him, "I mean it's your bed, you should sleep in it." I guess he didn't think of it that way because he responded with, "Okay so I take the right side you take the left side?" He pointed.

"Yeah." I said. He stood up and grabbed something out of his dresser, he handed me an oversized teeshirt. He started to undress and left his boxers on.

I walked into the restroom and washed my face I walked back out and I asked Sammy to unzip me, "my favorite part of the day was always unzipping this dress." He whispered. He started pulling it down until it was completely off. I turned around, "are you drunk Sammy?" He shrugged, "a little, but you are too." He pulled me closer to him, and I've missed his touch so much. He pulled me on to his lap and kissed me blissfully, and laid me down so my head was on the pillow. Sammys body was hovering over me, but I decided to flip us around. We were sitting now my hands were playing with the tips of his hair and his hands were gripping my butt. I felt the need to so I flipped around and I was laying on the other side of the bed I went under the covers and I turned my back on Sammy, "goodnight." I said sweetly. "Goodnight." Sammy muttered I could tell he was mad. I turned the other way and I left a small kiss on his nose, "sweet dreams Samuel."

He huffed and turned over in the bed to turn off the lamp on the bedside table. I didn't sleep though, I kept thinking about the day I just had, and all the events that occurred.

I can't keep doing this to myself!

I can't keep falling down this hole, I have to let go of him. He's no good for me. And I'm no good for him.

He doesn't want me, obviously I mean, he's moved on so quickly.

A tear squeezed its way through my shut eyelids and I felt it fall down my cheek.

I shouldn't be here I have to go home!

I got out of his bed but once I tried walking I instantly fell in pain.

Sammy was woken by my cries of pain.

I was still drunk, the room was spinning.

"Ella?" Sammy said in a groggy tone. I loved his sleepy voice so much.

And then I started crying. I finally broke.

He rushed to my side crouching down next to me, "Ella are you okay, does it hurt?" he said softly with concern in his eyes. "You shouldn't have tried walking, you should've told me if you had to go to the restroom I would've helped you-"

"Why?!" I said with tears streaming down my face. "We're not together anymore Sammy I don't understand why you're doing this, and why you still text me! You have a girlfriend, whose so much prettier, who isn't as thin as a stick, who doesn't have chubby cheeks, who probably isn't sad all the time, she's so much better than I can be." I said the last part in a whisper. My voice breaking.

"Shhhh! Ariella, stop. Please stop putting yourself down that way, we can talk about this in the morning when we're sober." He wiped my tears from my cheeks.

"I still care for you, that's why i'm doing this ok?" He said as he helped my back into the bed.