29: Gerard Tells Frank To Get In His Bed And Take His Clothes Off

Start from the beginning

Frank nodded, "course I can, and yeah, I'm okay." He paused, "but don't fucking call me Frankie, oh my god."

Gerard laughed, "whatever you say, Frankie."

Frank just rolled his eyes, giving up entirely, "so I can stay with you for a while, then?" He asked: still stood entirely too close to Gerard, in a half hug state, with Gerard's arm around his back.

"Course you can, you can stay as long as you like, although I wouldn't be surprised if you got bored of me at some point," Gerard grinned a little, running a hand back through his hair and groaning, "you woke me up, you know?"

"What the fuck were you doing sleeping at six in the evening?" Frank retorted, laughing, "and I'm never gonna get bored of you, promise."

"Even with me sleeping at six in the evening?" Gerard asked: a smile standing firm upon his lips, "I was just tired okay - I didn't get any sleep last night."

"Why not?" Frank asked: concern immediately evident within his voice.

"I was working on something," Gerard smiled, "but it's a secret so I can't tell you."

"You're working on something for me?" Frank exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yeah," Gerard nodded, placing his hand on Frank's cheek and moving his hair away from his face, "I think if you actually paid attention to half the shit I say then you'd know what it is."

Frank rolled his eyes, laughing, "would I now?"

"Yeah," Gerard confirmed, "it's okay, though - kind of like it better being a surprise. You're gonna like it, though, or at least I hope so."

"Well, I like you and I like things, so therefore things made by you... those should be things I should love." Frank continued, going off on some absolute A* logic.

"Well, that's good to hear," Gerard told him, pulling away with a small smile, "have you eaten yet, because I was gonna make something to eat?"

Frank shook his head, "just try not to poison me, Way."

"Hey," Gerard looked almost offended, "I'm actually a pretty good cook, I'll have you know!"

"I'll be the judge of that," Frank grinned, trying not to stare excessively at Gerard's ass as he walked away into the kitchen.

-

"I'm worried." Gerard confessed, "concerned. Confused." He corrected himself, taking a drag of his cigarette as he awaited Lindsey's response.

Gerard was honestly thankful that it was a Saturday and that amidst all this mess they didn't have to go into school, although he did indeed suspect that if they simply didn't turn up, Brendon might not even take notice.

He'd woke up early, and in turn woke up Lindsey up around eight in the morning to spill his entire situation down the phone to her. Truth be told, he hadn't gotten all that much sleep as he'd found himself rather concerned with Frank and how he was sleeping only in the room across the hall, and how he was here now, and how he both cursed and was eternally thankful for the invention of spare bedrooms.

"And why's that? Isn't this what you wanted to happen?" Lindsey asked him: sounding just a little bit less than ecstatic to be woken up so early on Saturday.

Gerard let out a sigh, leaning back against the kitchen counters as he checked if his coffee was still hot - it was hot, and he indeed cursed aloud in response.

"What?" Lindsey asked, having heard him.

"Nothing - just my coffee being a piece of hot shit, that's all." He groaned, trying to recall if he'd ever referred to Frank as the aforementioned - if he hadn't, he was to some degree suprised. "I'm just, you know, it's just Max, and I didn't think Frank had the slightest wish in the world to break up with him and yeah, he said it was fine, but I feel like something major must have happened for him to do it."