thirteen-stitches

"your words cut deeper than a knife, now I need someone to breathe me back to life. needle and the thread gotta get you out of my head, needle and the thread gonna wind up dead."
~Shawn Mendes

Chapter Thirteen- Stitches

I couldn't sleep again after waking up like that. I was traumatised by my dream and remembering everything. It all came back in such a rush that I couldn't deal with it. I couldn't go back to sleep. So Tom stayed up with me and we watched lame TV shows on YouTube.

"So you're okay now?" Tom asked me half way through The X Factor. "I mean, I know you're not but... Physically."

"Yeah." I whispered. Thank god I snapped out of my dream or haze or whatever it was. Tom explained to me that I was 'in a state of shock '. It was truly terrifying let me tell you.

He grinned at me, "Good. I was starting to really worry about you." He said as we continued watching the show.

I tugged on his sleeve to bring his hand to mine, "Please don't make me go to school." I whispered.

His eyes widened a little but nodded, "Of course I won't. I'm not forcing you to do anything. We can just stay in for the day." He told me and squeezed my hand reassuringly. After about an hour had passed I felt myself drifting off to sleep again.

Sunlight streamed in through the windows making me wake up from my sleep. It wasn't a very long one since I fell asleep at about 3 am. I looked around my room to see that Tom was missing.

"Tom?" I called out. I really hoped that he didn't leave.

I heard someone come up the stairs, "Yes, my princess? Are you awake now?" He asked me using a posh British accent. I giggled. "Here, come downstairs and have something to eat."

I followed him downstairs and I grabbed a bowl to pour my cereal and milk in. My jaw clenched and a tight knot formed in my stomach as I remembered Hunter cooking for me when I was sick. I desperately pushed the thought away and started munching on my breakfast.

I looked at Tom curiously who was watching me eat from the other side of the table, "Aren't you going to eat?"

He smiled and shook his head, "I already ate."

I eyed him suspiciously but decided to trust him since he claimed to be on the road to recovery with his anorexia. Which was really impressive of him and gave the rest of us hope.

"So, what do you want to do today?" He asked me. "After all, we do have a whole day to ourselves."

I looked at him grinning, "Let's do something fun!" I exclaim.

He chuckled, "Right, well, leave it up to me then." He said confidently as he put my dishes in the sink for me and dragged me up to my bedroom.

He grabbed my laptop and jumped onto my bed. I sat down next to him wondering what he was up to. I watched as he typed Omegle into the search engine.

I laughed, "Really?"

"Really." He replied as he typed in our school name as an interest. "Did you know that girls and boys from our school use this tag to get dates?"

I shook my head, "Wow some people are desperate."

"It's actually quite popular and especially at this time since most classes have computer technology or free period." He told me. "And we're going to use that to our advantage." Tom faced me with an evil grin and winked.

When we connected to a random stranger, they greeted us with a hi.

You: Hey, my name is Hunter Ray. You might've heard of me but I'm here because I'm horny and I really want a date tonight.