6- The Stunt Double Breaks In

Day Six

Thursday

*Lucas

It is time to test the system, it is basically just a test run unless they aren't home, then we can just take what we need, the treasure, if it is there. It is still the morning and they might be just waking up or already up and in the process of preparing for the day.

"I am approaching the front side of the house, does Eagle have my back?" I speak over our wireless headsets, they are made so that they are basically invisible.

"I do have your back, Wolf." I can't see David up in the tree but now I know he is there and in position. I move forward a little more, I can only hope that they don't see us while we are entering, this is the time when we are most vulnerable to being exposed. I start getting a little edgy when Blake doesn't say anything, is he coming up on the back yet?

"Is Snake approaching the back of the house?" I ask Blake trying to figure out when the best time for me to pick the lock on the door would be.

"I am at the back of the house, getting ready to cause distraction in three, two, one." I start picking the lock when I hear Blake start screaming, his form of a distraction is pretending to have broken his arm. I hear the click of the door and walk in, smells like breakfast. I walk into the kitchen and see some sausage and egg, I take a sausage and start trying to search the bottom part of the house, I hear Blake being brought in through the back and I go back through the kitchen only to run into the kid.

"Amy, we have more than one visitor." He says grabbing the bottom of my shirt, like that would keep me here. I see Blake and he gives me a look that says, 'Thanks for messing everything up dip shit.' I roll my eyes, Amy walks into the kitchen. We are in a lot of trouble if we don't get out of here, Blake throws himself at Amy and gives me an escape route. I take it, pulling the kid along with me until he trips and lets go of my shirt.

I hear Blake hot on my heals saying something about getting out of here as fast as we can.

I glance behind us and I see Amy jump diving and grabbing Blake, landing on his back. I run back and grab his arm, pulling him up, I give Amy an apologetic look and take off. She doesn't seem to stop because as soon as we are off the floor she is back up with us grabbing my arm this time and pulling me down. I feel legs wrap around my neck and I realize she is putting me in a sleeper hold. I see Blake grab her and pull her off of me. Mrs. Gertrude told us not to mess with her, maybe we should have taken her advice. We could get out faster if we just knocked her out, but I don't really want to. I push her to the ground and we sprint out of her house, running for our lives.

*John

After I was dragged halfway across the house i lost my grip on his shirt, I see Amy fly by me and tackle the older one, the one I puked on. I get up and run to the phone.

"911, what is your emergency?"

"Two guys just broke into our house, they are trying to get out right now." I try to say it calmly, wanting to sound cool but my voice shook a little too much.

"What is your address?"

"291 Paris street, please come quickly they haven't beat my sister yet but they are going to."

"We are sending some officers over there right now, please stay on the line while you wait." I hear another thud, closer to the door.

"Hurry, they are leaving now!" We need to get them caught this time. I hear the door open and slam shut twice. They are gone, "They left, my sister is chasing after them I think." I am starting to panic, what if they have guns, or they kidnap her? She doesn't know I actually love her, I haven't been very good my last few days with her.