5- I think the pizza guy killed...the pizza guy?

Day five

Wednesday

*John

I woke up around noon, I know it is noon because the sun it too bright and someone opened my curtains to let the light in so I know that the sun is almost all the way up.

Amy is having her party today, I don't know where she hid the lump of gold but if it gets stolen we could be in some serious trouble with mom and Carlos. Her friends should be coming over soon, the blond one, Nicole, is always really annoying because she pretends to flirt with me and makes fun of me. Megan's alright, she doesn't really talk to me but I like her more than Nicole.

"John, are you up yet?"

"Yeah." I say getting out of my bed and changing into my normal day clothes.

"Can you feed the cat?" I am too tired to argue with her, I stayed up almost all night playing my video games to try to keep her up too, but she didn't hear me. I'm still mad at her for taking the statue for herself, I thought we could sell it and split the money. That way it's fair, now she will probably just sell it all herself and not share any of the money.

"Sure, I guess." I walk up the stairs to the bathroom. Before bending down to scoop the food out I see the pizza guy getting out of his car with four pizzas. There are going to be a lot more people here than I thought, or the three girls are going to eat a lot more pizza than possible. I am guessing that there are going to be more people.

I scoop in about two handfuls of cat food into the bowl then look up again. I see a different guy in the clothes the other guy was wearing before shoving something into the trunk of the pizza car. Is it a dead body? I didn't hear any guns go off. Did he stab him? Is he even dead yet? I press my face up against the window and watch the new guy stroll up the sidewalk to our door. This guy seems really cocky, I need to make sure he doesn't try to fit a painting under his shirt and leave.

"Amy, pizza's here!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"I heard you. God he's too loud." I hear her call back, the last part wasn't meant for me to hear.

I walk out of the bathroom as the orange tabby strolls in, he acts like he own the place, how did I not notice him before? I walk to the stairs to continue to stalk the pizza guy, I see Amy let him into our house and he looks around. He doesn't notice me. I lay down on the floor to get a better view. I watch his hands to make sure he doesn't grab anything while Amy isn't looking. I guess I also might be waiting for him to pull out a gun or knife.

"Nice house you have." He says while Amy is looking for the money.

"Yeah, a nice house to throw a party at, too bad I'm not a party person." Amy laughs a little, she doesn't like parties but her friends sometimes drag her to them.

"Then why all the pizza?"

"A couple friends are coming over."

"Your parents okay with that?"

"They wouldn't be if they were here." The pizza guy seems to be sort of happy about that, like it's a pleasant surprise.

"Well, have a good time." The pizza guy walks out of our house. As soon as Amy shuts the door I walk down the stairs.

"Amy, watch the pizza car, see if he gets in it and leaves." I order going to the window.

"Why?" She asks walking to the window. The guy walks across the street, not getting into the pizza car, instead walking past it, not even looking at it. Amy looks a little suspicious of the guy now, she is probably wondering who she paid for the pizza.