"Yes I am." I insisted.

"Liam," Stiles called, turning toward him, "Tell her she's not coming." 

"Why me?" Liam asked.

"Because you're her boyfriend, she'll listen to you." Stiles answered, raising his brows in expectation. 

Liam let out a small laugh,  "No she won't" he mumbled before getting into the jeep.

"Stiles," I sighed, grabbing a hold of his arm, "He's my brother, I need to come."

Stiles locked eyes with me, trying to resist the puppy dog look I was currently delivering. "How are you going to protect yourself in there?" he questioned. I could tell he was breaking. 

"I could ask you the same question?" I shot back,  a smug smile on my face.

Stiles glared at me as Malia spoke from the passenger seat, "She's got you there." 

"That's what I thought." I muttered in triumph as I pulled myself into the seat beside Liam.  

"Scott is going to kill me when he finds out I let you come." Stiles mumbled as he started the car.

---

The four of us stood waiting in an empty garage of some sorts, awaiting the arrival of Derek and Braeden. I nervous tapped my foot as I watched the entrance, increasing becoming more and more anxious. Liam reached down, taking a hold of my hand as he gave me a small smile. "We'll be alright." he promised. As much as I wanted to believe him, I wasn't so sure I could. 

Finally, a black van came flying into the garage, halting in front of us, the tires screeching against the ground. Seconds later, Derek's car followed.

I watched as Braeden hopped out of the van, making her way toward us.

"How'd you get a prison transport van?" Stiles questioned, beginning to approach her. 

"I'm a US Marshall, remember?" Braeden reminded, holding up the badge that hung around her neck. 

"Yeah," Stiles muttered, "I thought that was just a cover." 

Braeden didn't say anything, just smiled as Derek and Peter emerged from his car.

As Derek made his way toward our group, his eyes immediately landed on Liam and I,  "Are we really bringing them?" He questioned, pointing toward us. 

I sent him a glare as Stiles defensively stepped closer to Liam and I, averting his attention to Peter, "Are we really bringing him?" he shot back. 

"We're brining everyone we can," Peter announced, "And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going." he nagged.

All of us stared at him, slightly confused. "What's that mean?" Malia questioned, glaring at him through narrowed eyes. 

Peter let out an agitated sigh, "If Kate brought Scott back to the same temple she brought Derek, how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him?" Peter explained. 

"She wants to make him younger?" I asked, remembering the day a teenage version Derek showed up at my house.

"Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf." Derek concluded.

"A werewolf can't steal a true alpha's powers," Peter explained, "But maybe a werejaguar, with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her, maybe she can." I felt my heart drop at his words...what was Kate going to do to my brother?

"So," Peter announced, giving us all expectant looks,  "With everyone sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going." 

"We can't." Stiles interceded,  "Not without Lydia."