Chapter Thrity Four

Start from the beginning

I need to sit down, I am in pain... I said and Harry helped me sit down on to the floor.

  Derek Multon, we have finally found you. One of the officers said.

Finally found him? So he has done things like this before? Or at least some something illegal before?

Harry must have felt me tense as he kissed my head.

YOU HAVEN'T GOT OUT OF IT JUST YET! I HAVEN'T FINISHED WITH YOU, I DIDN'T GET WHAT I WANTED...YET. Derek yelled angrily looking at me making me hide my face into Harry and I could tell he was tensed up.

I won't let him do anything to you Ellie. Harry said sternly and I could tell his jaw was clenched.

2 hours later (still Ellie's POV)

I got taken to hospital so they could check me over.

The police were outside my room the whole time waiting for me to be ready for them to interview me.

I don't want to be asked about what happened. I just want to forget it ever happened.

As soon as they left after checking me over, Harry walked staright in with a smile on his face.

Hello gorgeous.  He kissed my check and I pouted making him laugh.

You like my kisses don't you? He winked.

Obiously I do. I reply cupping his face in my hands and pulling his lips to mine.

That's better. I smiled.

So what did they say? He asked referring to my injuries.

Well basically I just have loads of bruising, mostly on my chest and thighs. I said pointing to where they were, I don't know why because obviously Harry knew.

He frowned.

But Harry being Harry lightening the mood.

Want me to kiss them better? He winked and I laughed.

I would, but if someone walked in when you were kissing them it would look wrong. How awkward would that be, they are in the wrong places.

So, I have no problem with that. He smiled and sat down next to me.

Another 2 hours later. (still Ellie's POV)

I had my interview and I told them everything that happened, they told me they needed more detail so I needed to be more detailed, it was hard. It's not like I wanted to describe everthing.

The nurse had just came in and told me that I was aloud to leave the hospital but I have to take things easy for atleast a week, which is fine because I like being lazy.

So er, I have some good and bad news babe... Harry says running with hand through his curls.

Ok... Spill it? I laughed and so did he.

Well bad news is that we cannot leave yet... Because fans have found out we are here and that you're ''hurt''. He said awkwardly.

Ok that's no too bad though? Paul will sort something out? I said and he nodded.

Yeah he is getting bodyguards to make path. He said smiling.

But now the good news! He said happily and got his phone and started doing stuff on it.

I thought he was going to tell me the good news? i though shrugging it off.

 Harry shoved the phone in my face making me laugh.

Harry what the hell are you doing? I said shoving his hand away.

Don't do that. Look at the screen, stupid. He joked laughing.

So I did, I took the phone out of my amazing boyfriends hands and my eyes focused on the screen.

#HopeEllieIsOk  is the number one trend. I smiled.

Wow. Is all I could say and he smiled.

Ellie, you need to hear this! Saffi came into my room, almost tripping over the chair on the way in.

Hi again to you too. Me and Harry laughed.

No seriosuly listenen.

She handed me my phone and out it on loud speaker.

your dad rang me by accident.

HE BETTER NOT GET AWAY WITH DOING THIS TO MY DAUGHTER!

A CREEP LIKE HIM SHOULD NOT EVEN BE ALOUD TO LIVE.

Everything went silent for a couple of moments then I heard him. Derek.

You will be seeing me again, your daughter didn't give me what I wanted. He said so calm is was creeping.

Stay the hell away from my daughter or I will sort you out myself. My dad said through gritted teeth.

I'm sure she will love it when I do it, don't worry. Derek said followed by a laugh.

*thud* 

I WOULDN'T PUNCH ME LIKE THAT AGAIN IF I WERE YOU. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF. Derek shouted at my dad angrily.

You're lucky I am not going to get you arrested for assault. Derek laughed.

But to make up for it I will have your daughter for the night. he said you could feel the smirk on his face.

I hang up. I couldn't listen to it any more. He is sick.

Ellie, I will beat the shit out of him if he touches you ok, don't worry. Harry said gripping my hand in his.

 PLEASE COMMENT / VOTE / FOLLOW

PLEASE VOTE GUYS :D