Xavier, however, didn't get to know anything about his grandpa. So I guess by staying at his house, I can tell Xavier who his grandpa is.

She looked at me with a wary look. "It's more than fine with me, honey. But are you sure?"  She asked.

"I'm sure, mother." I ran a hand through my hair. "So what hospital is Henry at?"

"He's not." Cheryl said quickly.

What? I gave her a confused face. "He's not at a hospital?" I asked.

"He's...um...discharged." Cheryl said.

I frowned. "Why is he discharged? He should be in the hospital under the care he needs." I said. "Mind that. So he's at your house now, correct?"

Cheryl looked nervous and shook her head in denial.

"Then where is he?" I asked.

"Um...at...uh..."

"Cheryl, where is he?" I demanded.

"At work." She said.

"What?" I said confused. "Shouldn't he be resting?"

"Uh-"

My mother cut Cheryl off. "He thought you wouldn't come so he wouldn't listen to us." She said rather quickly.

I sighed. "Where are you staying?" I asked my mother.

"At Cheryl's." She said.

I looked back at Cheryl. "Where's...uh...Matthew?"

"Don't worry, dear. He's not at our house." She assured. "He's at-"

"Like she said, he's not at their house." My mother cut off.

I made and face but nodded.

"Can you guys take Xavier with you? He's still a bit weak so he'll be fussy. Just take him with you, I'll go talk to Henry. I'll pick him up after that." I said.

They nodded.

"You still know where the company is, yes?" Cheryl asked.

"Kind of. But I'm sure he," I pointed to the man driving us, "knows."

"We can just drop you off first." She said.

Suddenly, her phone started to ring.

She picked up.

"Hello.....yes.....no where are you boys?.....the company.....no.....no way.....you boys will not do that.....the house.....my house.....no, shouldn't you boys know where he is?.....no, I don't. Where are you boys off to?.....alright.....bye....." She hung up.

"What happened?" Mother asked.

"The boys landed." She said. "Chris is going to check on Lindsey, Nate is going to the company and Alex needs to be with Tanya."

Tanya. I internally smiled. My best friend. I haven't seen her in so long.

"Are they alright?" I asked.

"Lindsey and Chris are planning for their wedding and Tanya is expecting." She smiled.

That brought a smile on my face. Chris and Lindsey are finally getting married and Tanya is going to have a baby. Alex is going to be a dad.

I've missed so much. I wonder how Emma and Nate are doing.

"How's Emma?"

"She's good. Focused on work." Cheryl said.

"Nate finally proposed?" I smiled.

She looked down and shook her head.

"They broke up a few months ago."

"What?"

"Mrs. Hazner, we're here." The man said.

I looked outside the window and saw that we were at Matthew's company.

I sighed and looked down at my sleeping baby. I smiled and gave him and kiss. "I love you, baby. I'll see you soon." I whispered and gave him another kiss.

"I'll pick him up in an hour." I said as I grabbed my purse and stepped out of the car.

A man got down with me. I looked at my mother confused. "Mother?"

"This is Antoine. He's your Ashlee and Jackson in New York. But Antoine will also be your bodyguard." She explained.

I looked up at Antoine. He was looking forward and had dark aviators on. This guy was going to be my assistant, and caretaker. "Mother, exactly how long are you expecting me to be here?" I looked at her.

She smiled and said, "Bye sweetheart. We'll see you in a bit." and shut the door.