All Is Forgotten

Chapter 24

*Niall's POV*

Tears drip down my face as I see her limp body. She looks so calm and peaceful. Like Sleeping Beauty. I give her a kiss on the lips once Michael leaves for work.

"Princess, please wake up." I beg, holding her fragile hand.

A moan escapes her mouth and everyone jumps up, hopeful looks on their faces. Rachel turns her head and flutters her eyes open. Her gorgeous brown eyes.

"N-N-Niall?" She stutters.

"Right here princess." I say, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. She squeezes back.

"Lay down next to me." Rachel pats the bed.

"Uh, sweetie, how are you feeling?" Mrs. Cooper asks.

Rachel turns her head and sees her family and Riley. "Guys! Oh my gosh I had no idea you were here. I'm feeling fine. Why am I here exactly?" A look of confusion appears on her face when she realizes what type of setting she is in.

"You were in a car accident sweetie." Her father informs her in a gentle tone.

"I was?" Now she looks both shocked and confused.

Everyone vigorously nods. "Wow. Well thank god I'm ok." She smiles sweetly.

"Well, Michael had to go to-" Riley started.

"Who's Michael?" Rachel asks.

"Your boyfriend..." Riley says.

Rachel laughs. "Niall's my boyfriend, not this Michael guy."

We all stare at her. "Rachel, what did you do before you came here?" Jake questions.

"I think I went to a pool party with Niall. Right?"

"Rachel, that was a few months ago." I tell her gently.

"What? No, that was the last thing I remember before I woke up. You drove me home after that and I fell asleep. Next thing I know, I'm here."

"Get a doctor." Rachel's mom orders me. I jump out of my chair and run to get one.

*Rachel's POV*

I'm confused. Who's this Michael fella? Why did Riley, a girl I just met, say I'm dating him when I'm dating Niall. And why does it look like early fall when we just went to a pool party not too long ago?

Does the weather in Ireland change that quickly?

" How long ago did I get in the accident?" I ask, thinking that I might have been in a coma or something.

"Two days ago." Riley says.

The weather doesn't change that fast in Ireland. "Where's my boyfriend?" I ask.

"Michael's at work. Niall's getting a doctor." Riley says. Bringing up mysterious Michael again.

"Niall is my boyfriend, not that Michael guy. And you just met me, why are you acting like you know me so well?"

"We've known each other much longer than you remember."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you obviously have amnesia if you don't remember everything we went through."