The boys

Chapter 8

*Niall's POV*

We were all hanging at Louis's place. Eating a large array of food, we all talked about a bunch of different subjects. Currently, we were talking about a fanfic that Zayn read about himself.

He laughed. "I swear, it's like Perrie wrote the fanfic. It's exactly the type of stuff I would do."

Liam smiles. "I know what you mean mate. It's amazing how much our fans know about us. We're lucky, not all boy bands have fans as devoted as ours'."

He was right of course. Their the ones that got us this far and keeping us still going strong.

My iPhone vibrates in my lap. I pick it up and see I got a text from Rachel. It says: Hey babe. Can I bring a friend to the pool?

I give a quick text back: Sure Hun. Doing anything later? :) luv ya.

"Who was that?" Harry asks, curious.

"Just a girl." I lie, silently shaming myself. Rachel was not 'Just a girl' she was the girl I love, someone I couldn't live without. She was mine and I want to keep it that way.

"Oooh, texting Rachel? Niall is smitten." Louis teases in a sing-song voice.

"I am, and I'm not ashamed of it."

"What she want?" Zayn asks in between bites of his bacon.

"Just had a question about the pool party." I tell the nosy idiots I call my best friends.

"So she IS coming!" Harry half shouts.

I've been avoiding the question. He wanted to know so badly, but I wanted to torture Harry by making him wait on the edge of his seat for being so nosy.

"Tell us about her." Louis pushes.

"She's beautiful in every way shape and form." I tell them.

"Every girl is beautiful in their own way." Harry says, fiddling with his button.

"Of course I know that, but her beauty stands out in a crowd. Just by the way she's looks. The way she moves with confidence in her stride." I reply.

"Eleanor moves like that." Louis comments.

I nod. "And her smile, it's beautiful. It can make the darkest days full of sunshine. And when she smiles, the big brown eyes light up with happiness. Man, how lucky am I to have a beautiful, happy girl fall in love with me?"

"Well, I can't wait to meet her." Zayn says.

The boys all murmur in agreement.

"Now I'm the only single one in the lot." Harry jokes.

"Don't worry mate, you'll find a girl some time." Lou reassures Harry.

"I hope." Harry mutters.

I text my love another text: Who's the friend your planning on bringing?

Moments later, my phone vibrates violently. Another text from the most beautiful girl in the world. It reads: Just this cool girl I met.

I'm happy for Rachel. She needs a friend. She just moved here and the only new person she met was me.

"What does she want to know about the pool party?" Liam asks.

"Just if a friend can come." The boys all look at me.

"Wow, you're going to be a third wheel." Zayn jokes.

"Am not." I protest. I sound like a three year old who just been told that I can't have candy cause I'm bad.

"Yea, no one can ignore Niall. He is soo loud!" Louis jokes.

We all start to insult each other jokingly. We all are laughing until we see no end. That's the best part of being in a band, we all treat each other like family. We are family. From the day Simon made us into a group till the day we die. They help me get my mind off things when I'm troubled and I would do the same for them.

I'm laughing my butt off, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking, "Am I really going to be a third wheel? Forgotten by the girl I love?"

________________

Author's Note:

Ok so I would really appreciate it if all my readers would vote and comment on my writing. I really love you guys and I would love you even more if you gave me feedback. So for my next chapter can I have 850 reads, 40 votes and 12 comments? Not too hard right? Even if I reach my goal for the chapter, I would still love it if you did comment and vote more often. :) thank you to all my readers out there.