Concert

Chapter 16

*Rachel's POV*

I introduce the girls to my Aunt Lisa. Then we all get situated on which rooms we get. Since there are three guestrooms, Perrie and El share a room, Dani gets her own, and Riley and I share one.

"This is a really cool house." Riley says as she unpacks her luggage.

"Well, my aunt is a really cool person."

"You got that right."

I stop unpacking and stare at my suitcase for a while. Riley and I don't speak and the only sound is Riley closing the drawers. She knows what's on my mind and decided against talking to me about Niall. It's a touchy subject that I want to stray as far away as possible, yet my mind keeps on wandering back to the subject over and over again. Tomorrow is when I will see him. My heart skips a beat when the thought comes to my mind.

"Everything will be fine." Riley whispers gently. She always knows what's on my mind. "And if he did do something wrong... you could forgive him right?"

I don't reply. Could I? The boy that broke my heart when I trusted him with everything? I gave him my heart and I thought I was trusted with his. Stupid, selfish love. I hate it. "I think I will head to bed now." I mumble as I head to the futon.

"No, you need your rest. I'll sleep on the futon." Riley stops me from collapsing on to the futon, so I head to the bed.

"Fine." I snap as I get under the covers.

"Night."

"Night."

*The next day.*

The day was hot as we stood in line. I fanned myself with a piece of paper that some person handed me. Apparently her band plays at parties, weddings, and much more. How nice.

"Um, aren't you Danielle?" Some tall girl with freckles splattered all over her face asked. Her tee read: "Move over Danielle, Liam is mine."

Dani gave a nervous giggle. "Why does everyone ask that? No, just a huge fan!"

The girl just rolls her eyes. "Wannabe." She mumbles.

"Jerk!" I pretend to cough. Riley slaps me, but she is giggling like crazy.

We finally are allowed admission into the concert and I follow Riley to our seats.

"Here we are." Riley sits down in a seat a good distance away from the stage but a seat most girls would die for. It's a perfect view. Just far enough away that nobody on the stage could make us out.

"Perfect!" Perrie exclaims.

"Ok, save my seat. I promised Harry I would meet him in ten minutes." Riley jogs off.

*Niall's POV*

"Harry, what's the rush? We still have an hour till the show starts." Harry's makeup artist asks.

"Just promised that I need to do something before the show." Harry impatiently taps his fingers on the armrest of the chair.

"Ok, your done." She pulls away from his seat and Harry dashes out the door. The makeup artist shakes her head.

"What's he so excited about?"  Louis asks, shaking his head also.

"Stay still."  Lou's stylist scolds him.

"Sorry."  Lou frowns.

We all burst out laughing and for now, we forget about Harry.

*Harry's POV*