All Too Fast

Chapter 11

*Niall's POV*

Too fast. 35 days away become 34, and 34 became 33. Before you knew it, .you were leaving tomorrow.

"Got everything?" Rachel's asks, she was sitting on my bed, looking at my suitcase.

"Pretty much. I think I forgot to pack one thing though..."

"What is it? Let's see... You got your toothbrush, your SnapBack, lots of clothes..."

"I don't think it would fit in my suitcases."

Rachel smiles at me. "I'm an expert packer ever since I moved here. I'm sure we could squeeze I in one of them."

"Ok, get in the suitcase." I order her.

"What?"

"Get in the suitcase!"

Rachel laughs. "I wish it was that easy."

"Me too love." I pull Rachel into a hug. "Me too."

"Promise to call me?" She asks.

"Princess, of course I will call you."

"Promise."

"I promise baby."

It's quiet for a while, we embrace each other.

"Niall?"

"Yes baby?"

"Can you sing for me?"

"Of course."

"Little Things?"

"Ok....

Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me.

But bear this is mind that it was meant to be.

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me.

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile.

You never loved your stomach or your thighs.

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine, but I'll love them endlessly..." I sing the rest of the song.

"I don't want you to leave." Rachel whispers when I finish the song.

"I don't want to leave either."

More silence, we were taking it all in, as if we hadn't had a little more than a month to process it.

Why do I have to leave? It seems unfair. I just went on tour and I wanted to relax for about a year. Stupid management! Why can't I just take a break from the fast lane? Maybe I was sick of all the takeout, I wanted to have a homemade meal every now and then.

"It's getting late. I need to go. Goodnight, m prince." She gives me a kiss, but then it turns into a passionate one. We're on my bed, making out. "Niall." Rachel pulls away. "I really need to go. I love you bye." I give her a hug.

"Bye princess, see you tomorrow."

I walk her to her car and I kiss her cheek. "Love you." I mumble in her ear.

"You too." She gets into the car and drives off. I watch her car until it disappear.

Then I head into my flat.

I change into my pajamas. I'm out like a light.

*Dreams*

Running.

What am I running away from? Management, that's what.

"We can outrun them, we can start a new life together. Away from the tours." Rachel is beside me, running at the same pace as I am.