The Interrogator and The Deadbeat

Hey guys! Here is the next chapter. Thank you so much for everyone who is reading my story. I really appreciate it. The song for this chapter is Lion by Andy Brown. Please read, vote, comment, and recommend. Thank you!!! 

Chapter 31: The Interrogator and The Deadbeat 

Seth

I open the door from the boy’s bathroom to hear my cousin screaming at the top of her lungs.

“Low! Open the door!” She tugs on the knob a couple of times before letting out a scream of frustration. The door across from me opens and Tuckett comes sprinting into the hallway in his boxers.

“What’s wrong?!” he shouts between Low and I. His eyes are frantic and it looks like he is about to go into attack mode any second now.

“Low and Seth had sex!” Vi screeches. Tuckett stares at my cousin in disbelief before straightening out of the crouch he was just in. 

“You woke me up because Low and Seth, who are in a relationship, had sex?” Tuckett asks in disbelief. Vi nods her head frantically, looking like a bobble head. Tuckett slowly walks over to Vi until they are less than a foot apart. I push down my overprotective cousin feelings and watch the couple in front of me. Tuckett just stares down at Vi while she gazes up at him with eyes the size of golf balls. “You are fucking crazy woman,” he says before grabbing her face and pressing his lips against hers quickly. Seconds later he lets go of her and stalks over to me. 

“You should have about ten minutes before she comes out of shock so I would start looking for someplace to hide now,” he mumbles.

“Thanks man.” He nods and yawns before quickly peeking at Vi who is standing open mouthed in the hall. She stumbles slightly and ends up leaning against the wall. He mumbles something under his breath before heading back to his room and slamming the door. 

I hear the shower shut off behind the girl’s bathroom door and quickly grab her bag before walking over and leaning next to the door. The lock clicks and the door opens, letting and bunch of steam out. Low pops her head through the crack, looking like she’s trying to sneak out. Her eyes widen when she sees me and she closes the door a little more.

“Seth, what are you doing?!”

“Well, you see, I have this bag here that I think you may need.” Her eyes flicker to the duffel in my hand and then back to me. 

“Thank you,” she sighs and smiles. “I was trying to get away from Vi so fast, I forgot to grab it.” She moves her hand to try and grab the bag, but I quickly move it out of her reach. 

“See here’s the thing. I’ll give you the bag if you let me in the bathroom.”

Her eyebrows shoot up to her hairline.

“What no! Seth, give me the bag!” She makes another grab for it, bit I just move it a little farther. “Seth!”

“Did you say you were running away from someone?” I ask. “Vi, was she running from you?”

Low’s eyes shoot open when she sees her best friend in the middle of the hallway. Before I have a chance to say another word, the bathroom door is flung open and I am yanked inside. Low throws herself against the door and clicks the lock back into place. Her eyes narrow at the grin on my face.

“I hate you.”

“Sure you do.” I say and roll my eyes. Only then do I realize that my gorgeous girlfriend in front of me is wearing nothing but a towel. My pulse spikes and some, um . . . things come to attention. Water from the shower is dripping from her long blonde hair and over the top of her breasts which are peaking out from the top of the towel. My eyes keep roaming down the towel, which stops right below her ass. My gaze locks onto her flawless legs which are teasing me right now. I turn my focus to Low’s eyes which are shinning with the same need I am sure are in mine. I quickly move so that there are only inches separating our bodies.