Witches and Dr. Pepper

Hey! So here is my second chapter. I hope that you guys like this story and recommend it to other wattpad users! the song for this chapter is She’s So Mean by Matchbox Twenty.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 2: Witches and Dr. Pepper

Seth

I have the world’s worst luck.

The girl with the turquoise streaks is none other than Marlow Riley. Oh course it is. The girl fucking hates me, and I have to say, I don’t like her too much either.We have always been enemies. So of course the girl who I have not been able to think about is Low. I hate my life. I march into the home ec. room fuming. I hate how I always let her get the best of me.

I catch the eye of Sasha who is smiling at me from across the room. We went out with each other a couple of times last year, well we didn’t really go out, we slept together. She’s supermodel skinny and tall and pretty hot. After about three months of our little arrangement, she wanted a commitment and that is where I drew the line. I don’t have girlfriends, I have bed buddies. I know some people may say that I am s player, but I look at it more as expanding my options.

She gives me a little wave with her fingers and pushes her arms together as she does it to try and make her boobs look bigger. I can’t help the smirk that crosses my face. Maybe we could hook up again for a night. Sasha suddenly frowns and glares at me.

What the hell?

“I wouldn’t tap that if I were you. If you do, you’ll probably end up with herpes and every other STD on the planet.” I look down next to me and frown when I see Low.

“Why do you care?” I ask.

“Seth just because I don’t like you does not mean that I want your thing to fall off.”

My mouth drops open as she walks away. I quickly shut it. I sit down on the desk behind me but I don’t take my eyes off of the back of her. I can’t believe that I did not see the resemblance between her and the girl at the bonfire. I watch her as she talks to some of the people in our class. I don’t know why she bugs me so much. Ever since kindergarten she has been able to get under my skin.

But it’s not like I can get away from her. She’s best friends with Vi and is always around. She has come to our family dinners and even some of the lame family reunions that we have every two years.Vi’s family and mine both love her.

God she irritates me.

“She’s smoking.” I look to my side and see Micah staring at Low across the room. I raise my eyebrows and look at my friend as if he has lost his mind.

“What just because you hate her does not mean that I have to. The girl is hot.”

I turn my attention away from my friend and focus on the girl across the class room. 

There is no way that I could ever think of Low as anything but the devil incarnate. I thought that she was hot at the bonfire, but I am now officially blaming it on the alcohol and the moment of insanity that I was experiencing.

“Ahem,” a coughing sound comes from behind me. The whole class is staring at me as I turn to face Mrs. Elliot. “Mr. Ryker, I would greatly appreciate it if you would get the hell off of my desk!” I slide off the table and I can hear people snickering around me.