Special Moments and a Tent

Hey guys! Sorry it has been so long. These last couple of weeks have been insane. Here’s the next chapter. The book is winding down so there should only be a couple chapters left. For any younger readers know that there are some moments that may be a little inappropriate. The song for this chapter is a cover of Terrified by Corey Gray and Alex G. Please read, comment, vote, or recommend! Enjoy!  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 30: Special Moments and a Tent

Low

After Seth and my make out session in the living room, we spend the rest of the night on the couch watching a movie and cuddling. I never thought that Seth would be a guy that would voluntarily cuddle with his girlfriend. To say that I am shocked would be an understatement.

Around twelve, my eyes start closing and my head drops onto Seth’s shoulder.

“Are you ready for bed?” he asks.

My mind flashes back to the night that Seth and I spent together on the couch a week ago. I felt so comfortable then and after a week of being away from him, I really just want to stay in his arms.

“No,” I whisper. His body freezes underneath mine and his arms tighten around me. I turn my head up to look at Seth who has a gigantic grin on his face. “What?”

He eases his way out from under me and motions for me to wait before running up the stairs. I lean back into the couch with a smile on my face and bury myself in the blanket that is covering me.

A couple minute later, Seth comes back downstairs, his arms filled. 

“What are you doing?” I ask.

“Just wait,” he mumbles around some package that he has in his mouth. He runs out the back door and onto the sand. The darkness outside keeps me from seeing whatever he is up to. God I hate surprises.

Five minutes later Seth comes inside and holds his hand out to me without saying anything. Suspiciously I place my hand in his and he pulls me up off of the couch. He takes the blanket that I am still holding and folds it under his arm. When both of his hands are securely covering my eyes he leads me forward, and from the sea breeze that I can feel, out the back door and onto the sand. A couple of seconds pass before Seth stops me. He removes his hands and what I see in front of me makes my heart stutter.

A small blue and orange tent is set up in front of me. The fire pit is lit right beside it, creating a warm glow to the tent.

I turn back to Seth who is grinning at me.

“We’re really going to sleep outside?” I say in a disgusted tone.

Seth’s grin starts to slip until it is a frown. 

“Well, I guess we don’t have to,” he says a little disappointed.

I let a small smile trickle on my face and start chuckling. I quickly throw myself at Seth, wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist before pressing my lips against his. 

“You are so sweet,” I mumble.

“I really hate you sometimes,” he whispers against my lips. I giggle and give him another long kiss.

“I love your idea. Just let me run upstairs to get some blankets and warmer clothes.” I move to unwrap my legs from him, but his hands stop me by moving to my thighs. I think my pulse practically stops.

“Don’t worry about it. I grabbed  extra blankets and an extra pair of my sweats. He slowly lets me down and reaches in the tent. He hands me the pile of clothes and motions for me to go inside the tent. Once I close the gap to make sure the perve outside can’t see me, I strip out of my clothes and pull on the oversized black henley and grey sweats that he gave me. I open the flap and Seth slides in. His eyes roam over my body and he swallows roughly.