Hugs and Jealousy

Here’s Chapter 10! Please read, vote, and recommend! The song for this chapter is All Over You by The Spill Canvas.  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 10: Hugs and Jealousy

Seth

This girl is killing me.

Earlier when she was laying out and untied her bikini straps, I was practically drooling on her skin which is absolutely flawless. Now she is licking the chocolate off of her thumb and I would do anything to able be that thumb.

When she gets all of the chocolate off, she turns away from me like she does not know how much she just turned me on. I shift a little in my seat so that I can rearrange myself and take deep breaths so I can try to calm the fuck down. I grab three marshmallows this time and set them in the fire. I can see Low watching me out of the corner of my eye and decide to tease her back a bit. 

I pull the stick out of the fire and slowly blow on the marshmallows. I feel her arm shudder beside me, and I  grin. I glance over at her and notice that her cheeks are flushed.

S’mores are definitely now my favorite food.

The rest of the weekend passes pretty quickly. After last night, Low seems to be avoiding me. I don’t know why, but I do know that I definitely do not like it. However, I can not force myself to stop avoiding her either. I know that if I get sucked in by her a little more, it is possible that I may be a goner. There is no way that I am letting that happen.

It’s Sunday night and we are all separating at the beach house to go back to Beaumont. Aunt Kay, Uncle Scott, and Vi all hug the rest of my family and Tuckett. When Vi hugs Tuckett, he leans down to whisper in her ear and once again her face and her hair match. Tuckett laughs and I send a glare at him. He lifts his hand and smacks the back of his head for me while Vi giggles the whole time. I have trained him well.

I turn around and my eyes automatically find Low. I can’t help but watch her as she says goodbye to my family. My mom squeezes her so hard that I bet that her ribs might crack, but she just takes it and doesn’t say a word. She hugs Hunter first, and then Chase who she kisses on the cheek who grins like he just won the lottery. My heart clenches and I can’t believe that I am jealous of my eight year old little brother.

She hugs Aunt Kay and Uncle Scott before turning to me. We stare at each other for couple of seconds before she starts to turn away. I have no idea what happens but I move toward her. I wrap my arms around her shoulders and after the couple seconds of shock wear off, she wraps her arms around my waist.

I can feel her heart beating quickly against mine that is probably moving just as fast. Her hair is right below my chin and I can smell her vanilla shampoo. I have no idea why, but I feel relaxed, almost calmed by her. Being us, I should be saying some stupid comment to her about her bipolar personality and she should retaliate by calling me a man whore in front of my family. So . . . why am I hugging this girl and do not want to let go?

I don’t know how long we stay in each other’s arms, but when I hear Uncle Scott whisper, “Well I’ll be damned,” we jump apart.

Aunt Kay smacks Uncle Scott on the chest. He groans and rubs the spot where his wife hit him.

“What the hell was that for?!”

“For being an idiot,” she hisses at him.

Aunt Kay turns to face me and mouths ‘I’m sorry’ before shaking her head and rolling her eyes at my uncle.