Crushed Bananas and Chili

Woo hoo, next chapter! Hope you like it. The song for this chapter is We are the Ones by King the Kid. Please read, comment, and vote! Thanks to everyone who has taken time to look at my book! You guys are awesome! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter Seven: Crushed Bananas and Chili

Low

I am sitting at a lunch table with my friends and am extremely pissed off. They are all laughing and eating their lunch while I have not been able to take a bite of anything in front of me. If I did I am afraid that my breakfast might decide to make a reappearance. Instead I am thinking about the slut across the school cafeteria that is sitting on Seth’s lap. She keeps whispering in his ear while giggling and I desperately want to shove an apple in her mouth just so that she will shut up and not drive me to absolute insanity.

The girl is not Sasha but some other blonde that I am sure he has been with before. She is rubbing herself all over him, but he is not even touching her which confuses me a little bit. Usually he is practically eating the face of whatever girl is occupying him at the time. He is such a egotistical pig. 

I should not be this mad. I know that. I do not own him. Hell, I don’t even like the guy! So why am I crushing my banana in my hand while imagining that it is the girl on his lap. I toss what is left of the banana down on the table and wipe my hand on a napkin. I look back up to Seth and my anger multiplies at just seeing the girl kissing the side of his neck.

Oh my god! I need to knock it off.

“Hey!” Vi yells and throws a blueberry at my face. I whip my head around to her where she is waving my hands in front of my face.

“What?” I mumble and shake my head lightly to come out of my freaky Seth trance. I try to pay attention to what my best friend is saying, but my mind goes back to the girl. Did she get off of his lap yet? Did he like having her in his lap?

“LOW!” 

“What?”

“Get the heck out of la la land and get your lazy but out of your chair. I have to go talk to Seth.”

I cannot go talk to him right now. He has that slut on his lap, and I can’t stop thinking of the way that he called me babe and sexy earlier. God the guy won’t get out of my stupid mind.

“Why can’t you go talk to him yourself?”

“Because I don’t like the way that Tuckett was looking at me earlier with those eyes of his. He was looking all like ‘I’m going to eat you alive.’ Yuck!” 

I can’t help but laugh at Vi’s disgusted face. With a sigh I push myself off of my chair and walk beside her up to Seth and his friends. When we stop at the table, Tuckett’s attention shifts as he immediately starts teasing and flirting with Vi. 

I try to keep my eyes off of Seth, but once my brown eyes meet his green ones, I can’t look away. The girl is practically slobbering all over his neck, but he isn’t paying attention to her. It’s like he doesn’t even realize what she is doing right now. His brown hair is all ruffled and he has a slight shadow on his chin from not shaving. I can’t help but notice how it highlights the muscles and structure of his jaw. 

The girl sucking on his jaw finally pulls away and looks at Seth when she notices that his attention is not on her. She looks between his eyes and mine which are still connected in some freaky trance thing. She lets out a huff of annoyance and wiggles her butt on his lap while pressing her boobs against his arm, obviously trying to get a response. Jeez, ever heard of having some pride. The girl is extremely desperate. When he still doesn’t look away she stalks away angrily and I start to panic. My heart literally feels like it is beating out of my chest and I want more than anything to pull my eyes away from his, but I can’t.