Princesses and Bacon Cheeseburgers

Hey people:) so thanks to everyone who is reading my story. You guys are amazing. Please vote, comment, and recommend! So the song for this chapter is Wild by Royal Teeth. I had trouble trying to find a song for this chapter so if anyone finds a new one, leaves a comment with the song and artist, I might replace the song I chose. I will dedicate the next chapter to the wattpad user with the song I like the most. Thanks and enjoy the chapter! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 15: Princesses and Bacon Cheeseburgers

Low

Okay, to say that I am panicking right now is a bit of an understatement.  I am standing in front of my closet trying to think of what to wear on my date with Seth . . . that starts in a half an hour. So far I have nothing. Zip. Just perfect. As if I wasn’t already nervous enough.

He didn’t tell me what we are doing, so I have no idea what to wear. Do I wear something more casual, fancy? Do I wear I freaking clown suit? I have no idea! I think he did this to me on purpose. God, the guy likes me but still finds it funny to screw with my head. I think back to this morning and the cup cake incident and can’t help the shivers that go through me as i think of Seth’s arms around me as he helped me stir the batter. I admit, I probably deserved it for testing him with Micah, but still!

Uh, focus! I look at my closet again, but nothing seems right. Normally I would just call up Vi and have her help me. She has always  had better fashion sense than I do, but I was the stupid one that suggested not to tell her about the date. I am such an idiot. I need my best friend right now to help me for god sakes.

I can feel the beginnings of a panic attack starting and so I do the most desperate thing that I could possible do.

“Lizard! Can you come upstairs please? I need your help!” I yell out the door. I hear her feet pounding on the stairs as she bursts into the room and jumps onto my bed. She sits criss cross and smiles up at me. Sometimes my sister has way too much energy.

“What’s the matter Low?”

“Can you help me find something to wear?”

She purses her lips and taps one finger on her chin. I can’t help but smile at her funny expression.

“Absotudedly!”

“It’s absolutely Lizard.”

“Absoluuuutely,” she sounds out before hopping off of the bed and running over to the closet. “Where are you going?” she asks as she flips through some of my clothes, throwing them on the floor in the process.

“Um, well can you keep a secret?”

She smiles her big toothy grin at me and nods her head so quickly that she looks like a bobble head.

“Pinky promise.” I hold my pinky out to her and she places hers in mine and we lock them together.

“Well do you remember Seth, Vi’s cousin?” I ask her. She taps her finger against her chin again before smiling and nodding her head. “Well I have a date with him tonight.”

She scrunches up her nose a little bit and I can see that she does not really like that idea.

“Are you going to kiss him?” she asks.

“Well . . . um . . . maybe.”

“Yuck!” she exclaims and sticks her tongue out. “Make sure to take some medicine before you do or else you’ll catch cooties,” she says with a serious face.

I can’t hold it in anymore. I burst out laughing. My little sister may be a pain in the butt, but she says the funniest things. She just rolls her eyes at me like I am being immature and goes back to messing up my closet.