Sweetheart and Hickeys

Hey everybody! Sorry it’s taken so long to update. I’ve been insanely busy. So here’s the next chapter. Hope you guys like it! The song for this chapter is Blackout by Breathe Carolina. Hope you guys like it. Please help me reach 300 views because then I can post the next chapter in someone else’s point of view! It’ll be awesome!

Thanks to everyone who is sticking with me and reading my story. You guys are amazing! Enjoy!  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 21: Sweetheart and Hickeys

Low

As soon as Seth disappeared into the hallway after my dad I start panicking. Who knows what the hell was going to happen to him?! I know from my past dating experiences that Dad could be a little unreasonable  when it comes to scaring the boys I’m dating. I think my dad actually likes having the guys I’m dating scared of him.

“Mom, you have to go and help him! Set off the firing alarm! Turn the power off! Do Something!” 

I pace back and forth on the kitchen floor, wringing my hands. My nerves are off the charts right now.

“I think your sister has finally lost it,” I hear my mother whisper to my sister. Lizard giggles and goes back to brushing her doll’s hair. 

When Seth showed up at my house with gifts for my family I was pleasantly surprised. The fact that he bought Lizard a Rupunzel doll is amazing. He was only in the room for a couple minutes when we went on our first date and he remembered that she was watching that movie. Lizard fell in love with him the second she saw the doll and I was sure that Seth was happy she liked it. I know that he was extremely nervous about how my sister would respond to him.

My phone beeps and I look down at the text that Vi just sent me.

Are you guys coming or what? I am stuck at this stupid party and Tuckett won’t stop bugging me! Help! 

There it is, my reason to help Seth escape from my dad’s office. I sprint up the stairs and change into my tight black skirt. I slip on my converse and throw on my leather jacket before running downstairs to my dad’s office. I knock quickly on the door and swing it open to find my dad and Seth laughing.

Okay, what the hell?

“Hi sweetheart,” my dad says with a chuckle. “We just finished talking. Seth was telling me about some of the pranks you guys used to pull on each other. Wow.” 

Seth laughs again and smiles up at me.

“I mean, filling all his pairs of socks with pudding is pretty evil hun. I had no idea that you had it in you.”

Seth is grinning at me and I can’t help but smile at the memory of Seth chasing me around the beach house and sliding all over the place because the pudding was seeping through his socks. I locked myself in the bathroom before he could catch me.

I smile at the memory but it is interrupted when my phone rings again.I look at the screen and see another less than friendly text from Vi telling me to hurry my ass up.

“Sorry dad, but we have to go,” I tell him. He nods. My dad and Seth shake hands and smile at each other. Okay, this is freaking me out a little.

“You coming Low?” Seth asks, already out in the hallway.

“Um, yeah, I’ll be there in a minute okay?” he nods and smiles at my questionably. When he disappears from sight I cautiously turn to face my dad.