"Why didn't you mention that over the phone??" His mother questions making me laugh and Theo blush.

"Mum.. I said not to call me that." He mummers.

Jane lets go of my hand, and places her hands firmly on her hips. "That is your birth name, so that's what I'm going to call you." She says sternly.

That's the comment that makes the laughter I was holding back, come out. Earning a glare from Theo, but he still holds my hand anyway.

We walk inside the large house, and I'm automatically met with the warmth of the heat running and the smell of baked treats and a hint of pine.

"Your house is truly beautiful." I tell Jane as we make are way to another room.

"Thank you dear. My apologies if it's a bit big for you. It's just when you raise five children, you want as much space as you can get." She jokes, making me smile.

I already feel comfortable around her, which eased some of the nerves and butterflies fluttering in the pit of my stomach.

"You're sisters are here, and we're just waiting for your brothers to join us." Jane says to Theo, as we walk into what I guess to be a living room.

Sitting a large soft black sofa is a woman and two small children. A man on the far end and another woman in a chair across from them.

"Theo!" They exclaim, and the children come running towards him.

"Uncle Theo!!" The youngest is picked up and held in Theo's arm- and I'm guessing that he's Weston.

"You must be Shailene." The woman who was sitting with the children says, walking up to me.

"Yes." "I'm Jessica. It's so nice to meet you, I've heard much about you!" Jessica says giving me a hug, which takes me by surprise at first.

"This is my husband Ben." She says pointing to the man on the couch, who shoots me a smile and a hand wave.

"I'm Anna." Anna says introducing herself to me. "Congratulations." I say looking at her very large baby bump.

"Oh thank you. He's due any week now." She says.

"Shailene, this is my daughter Lily and her younger brother Weston." Jess says pointing out her children to me. Right now their too busy playing with Theo to notice.

"They're lovely." I tell her. "They have their moments." She replies.

"Mum! Who's car was in the--" Two men walk into the room who I presume to be Theo's brothers.

Theo goes over to say hi first and then brings them over to me. I'm crowded my people right now, people I've just met and trying to not embarrass myself.

"Shailene, this is my brother James. And that's Alistair." He says, and wraps an arm around my waist.

"Nice to meet you." I say shaking their hands.

James looks more like Theo, but Alistair's voice sounds more like Theo's.

"It's nice to match a beautiful face to a beautiful face." James says making me blush and laugh.

"Watch it James." Theo tells him, half kidding and half seriously.

"I'll tell Emmeline." He adds, making James laugh. "Yeah, alright."

"Emmeline's his fiancé." Theo whispers into my ear, I nod.

"We're going to go settle in, and then come down for supper." Theo says and takes my hand, leading me out of the room.

We walk up the tall staircase in warm comfortable silence. As we pass the walls I look at the school pictures and other fun family photos hung up.

We get to a navy and white room, with a wooden bookcase and music equipment in the corner near the closet. It's not what I expected for being his bedroom.

"They can be overwhelming." Theo says, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, but they are all very nice." I tell him. He laughs and nods, "To you they are. Not if you're their brother." He jokes. I come and sit on the bed next to him.

"You'll get to meet my father later." Theo says, and I look over at him.

"I like your room." I say looking around at the walls again.

"Not what you were expecting?" He asks and I nod. "Well all my posters of naked woman sadly in my closet." Theo jokes.

"Yeah right." I roll my eyes.

"I love your house and your family." I tell Theo, sitting back down by him.

"See. I told you. Everything went fine and they love you." Theo says, kissing me lightly.

"I love you." He whispers, neither one of us pulling back from the kiss or opening our eyes.

I kiss him harder this time, all the words I want to say coming out in my actions right here and right now towards him. I love him.