02 -- Frozen Bras

Start from the beginning

I shot up. “Really?” I asked seriously. They all knew how delirious I was for the first ten minutes. I would believe anything. One time they told me I grew a mustache and I grabbed my razor and ran into the bathroom to find that I was mustache free. They got it after that.

They all laughed at me. “No, it’s not.” I let out a sigh of relief and kicked Trevor. He grabbed my leg and held me upside down. I screamed. My shirt fell down revealing all of my stomach and my bra. The boys whistled.

“Shut up!” I yelled taking out Trevor’s legs. He dropped me on my head, but at least he fell too.

“Maybe I should’ve bet on her. If she keeps showing her goods every guy in the school is going to fall for her,” Alex chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

I smirked coming up with an idea. “Well, you were the one who was quick to get my bra,” I winked remembering how he stuffed my bra into the fridge. Everyone cracked up and yelled ‘burn’. I smiled smugly as Alex blushed bright red. I grabbed a pillow and started beating him with it.

Garrett picked me up and put me in a chair. “Stay,” he commanded like I was a dog. I rolled my eyes but stayed put. “Good girl.” I rolled my eyes and kicked him in the nuts. He fell over in pain and I smiled. I happily got up and skipped to the kitchen. I grabbed some frozen bacon.

“Ew. Why are you eating frozen bacon?” Ryan asked fixing his long black hair.

I rolled my eyes. “Because it tastes like frozen rainbows! Who doesn’t like frozen rainbows?!” They all laughed. I looked for something else when I saw a bottle of unidentified goop.

I smiled and grabbed it. One day it was six in the morning we were all delirious and we made a drink out of everything we could find. I think we even chopped up bacon and put it in there. It had been sitting in his fridge for a month. “I dare you to drink it,” I laughed handing it to Logan. This was my revenge.

He opened his eyes wide and shook his head. “I’ll drink that when Antarctica melts.” I rolled my eyes when he used my quote.

“Come on. Chicken.” Everyone clucked at him. He shook his head. “Grow some,” I muttered. He rolled his eyes and grabbed it. Everyone gasped. I took out my Ipod and started recording. He took a swig. “It’s not so bad.” Three seconds later he ran to the kitchen and puked in the sink. We all cracked up laughing. I stopped recording.

I smiled wickedly at him. “That’ll teach you to mess with me and my bras, pukey.” After everyone else ate breakfast they debated where we wanted to go. “Um, idiots, we have a bet going on. So if you want to get a girl, we’re going to the mall.” They all nodded and stared at me like I was the goddess of wisdom. I giggled.

We all piled and Garrett and my car and headed to the mall. I actual made myself look decent. I had put on more makeup than foundation and mascara and I wore a nice Aeropostale t-shirt. We got out and walked into the mall. “Where’s the best place to pick up girls?” Ryan asked.

I rolled my eyes. They thought I was actually going to help them win the bet. “In the shoe store. All of the desperate girls hang out in the shoe store.” They all ran to the shoe store. Idiots, I thought. I grabbed Ashton before he ran off. “Ashton I was lying. The only person I’m going to help win this bet is you. Now let’s go to the food court.”

I dragged him to the food court. He pointed to Courtney Digger. “How about her?” I shook my head. Courtney had a boyfriend. I scanned the area. I saw Rebecca Fielder. She was sweet and cute and I knew she had a crush on Ashton.

I smiled. “Rebecca. She’s smart and funny and cute. She just broke up with her boyfriend so she’ll need somebody. She also has a ginormous crush on you.”

He looked at me in surprise. “Who knew you were such a girl.” I rolled my eyes and pushed him. “Okay. I’ll go ask her to be my girlfriend.” He walked over to her and her eyes lit up. He smiled at her and she smiled back. I could see him talking and she practically fainted before saying something back.

Ashton walked back over to me. “Guess who just won five bucks?!” I high-fived him and ran to the shoe store. We burst in and I did my victory dance in front of them. They all stared at me in disbelief. Ashton smiled smugly.

“Son of a bitch the bastard got himself a girlfriend.” I nodded as they all took out the cash. I stuffed it greedily in my pocket. They all swore at me and I just cheerfully smiled and started to skip out.

Garrett grabbed me. “Not so fast. Time for part two to commence. Money’s doubled too. Your bets have to stay the same and if you don’t have a girlfriend, or boyfriend,” he added looking at me, “by the end of the day your bets for the second round don’t count.” I dropped my jaw.

“No way! That’s not part of the deal! I am not getting a boyfriend!” They all raised eyebrows at me.

“Chicken,” Ryan spat. I glared at him.

“No it’s fine. You don’t have to get a boyfriend, if you don’t want money.” I dug my nails into my palms. I had to get a boyfriend by the end of the day. That was no problem. Yes it was. I hadn’t had a boyfriend since third grade when Gary Miller gave me his bacon sandwich.

I growled. “Whatever, assholes. This is just for the money.” I could get a boyfriend and break up with him tomorrow and I’ll be done and count on Ashton. It was simple. Ashton gave me a supportive slap on the back.

We all went our separate ways. The guys were trying to find girlfriend and me and Ashton were searching for a boyfriend for me. I sighed. “Don’t worry, Danni. There are plenty of guys that want to be your boyfriend. We just have to find one.” I rolled my eyes. Ashton was always optimistic, but I was not and I knew we would never find a guy that would want to be my boyfriend.

My phone vibrated. I took it out to see a text form Alex saying he had a girlfriend. It didn’t surprise me he was next. He was all muscle, every girl’s football player, six pack abs dream guy. I texted him back when I bumped into something and fell over. “Watch it,” I said when I looked up to see that guy that helped me yesterday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks you all so much for reading! Please vote and comment!

I don't know when my next update will be because my school starts wednesday and so does soccer, so I'll have a tougher time updating. Please don't get mad if it takes a while because I do get busy sometimes. 

Danni actually found the guy who was nice to her yesterday! But what will happen? Haha, you have to wait to find out!

Adios!

-believinu<3