Fell For You {Sequel to Falling For You}

"Austin, come on. We have to go." I demanded for what felt like the millionth time. I was staring at him letting him know that I'm not giving in.

"But, I'm having so much fun." He pouted, looked up into my eyes, and started batting his long eyelashes. Don't give in Gabby. We are going to be late, and we need to leave. I kept repeating this in my head so I wouldn't give in to his cuteness.

"I am too, but do you want to miss Taylor's first tour date? Especially since you're performing?" I raised my eyebrows up at him. He sighed and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling my body into his. I closed my eyes and laid my head against his chest. He began to stroke my hair, I love when he strokes my hair, and he knows that. "I know what you're doing." I mumbled into his chest. "And it's not going to work. We. Need. To. Leave." I grabbed my suitcase and started walking out of our hotel room.

"I just wanted our honeymoon to last longer. Plus Italy is such a gorgeous place!" He exclaimed following behind me.

"I don't want to leave either, but we have to. Now, start acting like my husband and stop acting like my son." I replied turning around and sticking my tongue out at him.

"Fine, okay I'm sorry." He apologized as he jogged up to walk beside me. He grabbed my suitcase out of my hand and he started rolling it towards the elevator. I wasn't going to argue because I know I'd lose.

"You don't have to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. Except the fact you were being stubborn, but I know how you are." I said while looking up at him. We were now in the elevator and no one else was in here.

He looked down at me the same time I looked up and we instantly got lost in each others eyes. He started to lean down as I stood on my tippy toes. Our lips finally met and started to move together in perfect sync. We were so caught up in the moment that we didn't hear the elevator doors open.

""Ew, mommy what are they doing?" I heard a little kid exclaim. This made me pull away instantly. Of course because I'm me, a red blush crept up on my cheeks. I looked over at Austin and he had a cocky smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes at his expression, lead him out of the elevator and over to the front desk.

"Hi, we are here to check out" I smiled at the receptionist. I looked over my shoulder for Austin and he was sitting at the lobby piano playing music. He looked up at me and smiled. He stopped playing and took his place by my side. His one arm was wrapped around my waist, holding me closer to him.

"Uhm, name please?"

"I believe we have it under Gabby Mahone." I still felt weird saying Mahone as my last name, but at the same time it felt like it fit perfectly. I noticed Austin smiled when I said that, what a dork.

"Ahhh, yes here it is. Okay you are checked out and ready to go. Do you need help carrying your bags?"

I looked at Austin because he was the one carrying our bags. "Nahh, I'm good." He replied with a smile.

"Alright, well then I hope you two had a lovely stay. Have a nice day!" We smiled and walked away.

When we reached our red range rover, Austin put the bags in the trunk and I slid into the passengers seat. I buckled up and waiting for Austin. The drivers side final opened, and in came Austin. He started the car put one hand on the steering wheel and the other one out to hold my hand. I intertwined our fingers as he pulled out of the parking lot and headed towards the airport. 

It was really quiet so I decided to turn the music on. A song I didn't recognize came on, but I liked the feel of it so I turned it up.

"She's sitting at the table, the hours get later