Cancel |E|

I put on my black skater dress and my black flats (😷), I touched up my light makeup and brushed my fingers through my hair.

I sighed, grinning at myself in the full body mirror. I looked nice, I was proud of my appearance, I unlocked my phone and saw I only had fifteen minutes left.

Fifteen minuets left for what? For my date with Ethan, the towns bad boy I hear. He asked me out on a date and I said yes, since I did have a huge crush on him.

I went downstairs and sat in the living room on the couch, waiting for Ethan to text me he was here or knock on the door. I decided to watch some t.v. while I wait.

I turned on the t.v. and changed it to AMC, after half the episode I got suspicious, he should've been here! Thats when I got a text.

I looked at my phone and read the text,
it was Ethan. I scoff, of course.

He fucking canceled our date!

I locked my phone and crossed my arms, angry how I he canceled the date last minute. I went upstairs to my room and changed into some pajamas,
I plopped on my bed and just went to sleep.

<Next day>

I was eating breakfast, french toast,
my favorite (Possibly)! After eating, I washed my dishes and went to the living room. I finally got comfortable, then the door bell rang.

I groan, getting up and making my way to the door. I unlock it and open it, Ethan was standing there with a rose and a tux.

"What?" I cross my arms.

"I'm sorry." He speaks.

"Sure you are." I roll my eyes.

"I'm really deeply sorry, Y/n. I know how important the date was to you and I messed up. I really like you and I didn't want to cancel, I was too nervous so I canceled the date." He explained, his brown eyes clear with hope.

I sigh, "I'll give you one more chance." His face lights up. "But if you cancel our date or stand me up, I'll never speak or look at you again." I added.

He suddenly became scared, "Okay, deal, I will not let you down beautiful." He smiled, and pecked my cheek. "Here. A rose." He handed me the white rose.

"This is from my garden out front isn't it?" I looked at him.

"Yeah, sorry." He laughed.

"Its fine." I laughed too.

"See ya tonight at eight." Ethan says and walks away.

I smiled and closed the door, I swear if he stands me up.

A/N: Double update!!!! Hope you stupids liked it cause I kinda did.

*Awkward yay time* y-y-yay yay ya-a- yay

PEACE OUT BITCH SCOUTS!

CHAD (in scream queens) NEEDS TO STOP BEING A DOUCHE AND EARN UP TO CHANEL. LIKE YOU CANT JUST HAVE YOUR FAMILY TRASH YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

YES, I WAS LITERALLY DISGUSTED WHEN HESTER CAME TO THE THANKSGIVING DINNER BUT WHEN THEY WERE SAYING THOSE MEAN WORDS I FELT SORRY FOR HER AND CHANEL.

OKAY BYE IDOT HOES