Jealous ~Both~

Thanks to graphicmalik telling me three good apps for editing pictures. Kamio is an amazing app! I love it so much lol. If theres any other picture editing apps you guys know, comment so I can check 'em out and you can get a shoutout.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grayson:

You and Grayson, were going to get some pizza. You waited outside while he got the pizza inside, it took him about ten minutes or more to get the pizza and when he came out he had the biggest smile on his face.

"Why so happy?" I giggled.

"Just ran into someone." He said, still smiling.

I nod and we began to walk home when we heard someone calling, Grayson's name. You both turned around seeing Gray's ex, r/n (Random name r/n). You always hated her, she always hated you.

She once tried to literally kill you by pushing you in the road. Gray, knew you hated her but he had no idea why, he was brainwashed by the bitch. I rolled my eyes as she ran up to us.

"Gray, you forgot to give me the address to the party tomorrow, silly!" She exclaimed.

"You invited her?" I whispered to, Gray.

"Sorry, r/n, here." He ignored you, taking his phone out and typing something in. "You think you could remember the address?" He asked, smirking.

Kill. me. right. fucking. now.

"Of course." She twirled her hair.

"Ok, bye, r/n, we gotta go." I fake smiled, grabbing onto Grayson's free hand, that wasn't holding the pizza.

She gave you a death glare, looking you up and down with a look of disgust. I was wearing sweatpants, a black t-shirt, and some Uggs.

Oh no! call the fashion police! Note sarcasm.

"Oh, Y/n, hey... Why are you here?" She asked, looking at me.

"Because I can." I sassed.

She rolled her eyes and looked back at Grayson, smiling. I squeezed Gray's, hand and he didn't even look at me or notice that I wanted to leave.

"So, r/n, I'll see you later?" Gray asked, and she nodded.

"Defiantly." She said, and winked.

Ok, this bitch, I'm done.

"Stop embarrassing yourself, r/n, just walk away and leave." I said, annoyed.

"Y/n," She "gasped". "Why are you acting like this? I did nothing. I'm just trying to catch up with Gray, thats all." She said, acting offended.

"Yeah, ok." I mumbled.

They both finally finished talking and she walked away, swaying her none existing hips. I went in front of Grayson, putting my hands on my real hips.

"Are you fucking kid-" I was interrupted by Gray's lips on mine.

He had one hand on my waist while the other was holding the pizza, which was probably cold. I kissed back, enjoying the warm kiss. He pulled away and walked to the car without a word, I smiled and walked to the car and hopping in with him.

"What was that?" I asked, looking at him.

"I know you were jealous, but you don't have to be. I love you, Y/n. Way more then I have ever loved r/n."  He said, placing his hand on mine.

"Did you really invite her to the party?" I asked, annoyed.

"Nope. I gave her an address to a retirement home." He smirked, making me grin.

"That fucking bitch had the nerve to talk to you." I said, and he chuckled.

"Oh gosh, I love you." He said, you laughed.

Ethan:

Me and, Ethan were at the park, sotting on the swings just enjoying each others company. I swung myself back and forth slowly as the wind blew my hair back.

"Oh. My. Tacos. Ethan!" A girl squealed, running towards us.

Oh my tacos? More like oh my nachos... No? Ok. Who dafuq is this bitch anyways?

She finally reached us and smiled big at Ethan, he smiled back and got off the swing.

"May I help you?" He asked, politely.

"Can I get a picture?! I just love you so much!" She was perky... Too perky for you.

"Yeah, sure." He agreed, taking the pink bedazzled phone from her hand.

They took a lot of selfies together and talked a little till I saw her give him her number. I scoffed and they both looked at me, the girl was giving me a death glare and Ethan was furrowing his eyebrows.

"Are you ok, Y/n?" Eth asked.

"Yeah, just peachy." I fake smiled.

They both continued talking till a limo came in sight making the brunet haired girl squealed.

"Oh my gosh! Sorry Ethan, I have to go. My rides here. Its my dads limo but he gave it to me." She smiled, placing her hands on the side of her boobs.

I laughed at how hard shes trying. She looked like a total idiot the way she flirted with Ethan. She said bye and went inside the limo, making sure Eth, had a good view of her butt. Ethan, looked away and scratched the back of his neck.

You better not look at that fake ass.

I rolled my eyes as the limo with fake bitch inside started to drive away. I sighed and Ethan sat on the swing.

"Wanna get ice cream?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"No, I'm not really hungry." I said, looking at the sky filled with clouds.

"I know you're jealous. But you don't have to be jealous." Ethan said.

"What? I'm not jealous, Ethan. Why would you think I'm jealous of a fake bitch like her?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well, you just called her a fake bitch when you don't even know her, and the way you acted while I was talking to her." He explained.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine. I was jealous. But who cares? She's just a-"

"A girl I don't like. A girl who can never be compared to a beautiful girl like you? Tell me Y/n, why do you always get jealous when I talk to girls? You know I only have eyes for you." He smirks, placing his hand on your thigh.

"I don't know. I just feel like you might fall for one of these girls who's trying to get in your pants, and it makes me feel weird inside." I shrugged.

"I love you Y/n. Okay?" He grinned.

"Okay." I smiled.

He got off the swing, me following, and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged back as I rested my cheek on his toned chest.

"She is a fake bitch though, theres no denying that." Ethan said, making you chuckle.

A/N: 🎤I see quiet nights poured over ice and Tanqueray
But everything is shattering and it's my mistake. Only fools fall for you🎤 Follow me on the app Kamio

username: Dolan_Twaimz