Late Night Talks |Grayson|

Me and Grayson were sitting crisscross on his bed, straight across from each other. He smiles at me as I play on my phone, just tapping away.

"You're cute." Gray speaks.

I look up from my phone, a strain of hair in my face, covering my eye. I moved it out the way by putting it behind my ear, lightly blushing form his comment.

"You're cuter though." I said, locking my phone and setting it beside me.

"Nope, you're cuter." He shook his head.

"No, you are." I grin.

"Fine, fine, I am cute." He smiles, hiding in his shoulder.

I giggle at him, his cheeks flushing a bit red once his eyes meet mine. I get up off the bed, walking towards Grayson's side. He smiles up at me as I straddle him.

"I love you." I speak.

"I know." He whispers, and I give him a death glare. "I'm kidding, I love you too." He chuckles.

"You know that one time when we went camping and you had to use the bathroom? You forgot toilet paper so you used a leaf." I giggle at the memory.

"Yeah." He nods, chuckling.

Gray lays down on his back making me lay on top of him, I rest my head on his chest. His arms wrapping around my waist.

"Remember that one time when I caught you reading dirty imagines of me?" I knew he was smirking, as was I.

"Yeah, that was some day." I laughed. "Remember when your mom and Cameron walked in on us making out?" I asked.

He chuckles, "Yup, Cameron was smirking at us while my mom was just yelling at us." He says, gently rubbing my back.

"I love you so much." I said, resting my chin on his chest.

"Yeah, picture that, but I love you more." He grinned.

"Goof." I smirked.

"Your goof." He smiles.

"You are my goof." I giggle, as he pecks my nose.

A/N: This is short and ugly just like me. Jk, I mean I'm not saying I'm pretty... Nvm lol.

PEACE OUT BITCH SCOUTS!