Imagine for Edyn |G|

For edyn_x
------------------------

Its been three weeks since I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, my husband Grayson was on tour when I gave birth to our baby and he's coming home today.

I was all dressed and ready wearing a black loose t-shirt, some jeans, and vans. My makeup was natural and my hair was down, I picked up Kian from his crib and went downstairs.

I put his baby bag that was on the living room couch over my shoulder, grabbed the car keys, and thought if I was forgetting something.

I sighed as I left the house
and got in the car, of course after bucking Kian in his car seat. I Started the car and drove to the airport, excitement filling my body.

I turned on some appropriate music and tapped my fingers on the steering wheel. Finally, we arrived at the airport.

I got out the car, got Kian out of his car seat, and held him in my arms. I grabbed the baby bag and locked the car. I made my way inside the airport and took in a deep breath as I heard girly screams.

Kian started to cry and whine very loudly, I tried shushing him but the
girls screams became louder. It annoyed me, the girls not Kian.

I rocked Kian in my arms and waited for Grayson to come in sight, usually he would text or call me to see where I am.

"Its ok, Kian. Sh, baby, daddy's gonna be here soon." I cooed Kian, hoping it would help.

He cried even harder making me want to rip my ears out and kill all the girls here.

"Edyn!" I looked up and smiled instantly, he was so handsome.

"Grayson." I breathe out.

He runs over to me and smiles, hugging me gently and kissing me passionately. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at Kian who was still crying.

"He wont stop crying." I laughed.

Gray chuckled, "He's adorable. Can I hold him?" He asked.

"He is your child too." I laugh again, handing him his son.

Grayson holds him gently, rocking him back and forth while humming a little. It was cute. I smiled at the sight, it honestly made me want to cry.

Eventually Kian stopped crying and calmed down, his eyes closed slowly and started snoring right away. Grayson chuckled lightly and still rocked him.

Even though girls were still screaming at the top of their lungs, Kian seemed to sleep like no one was in the same room as him.

"I can't believe I finally get to hold my baby." Gray smiled.

"Aw, he loves cuddling too." I stated, and stood by him.

"I was talking about you being my baby, but him too." I giggled. "If he likes to cuddle that means he's a real Dolan, huh?" He kissed Kian's forehead.

"Yeah." I nodded. "I love you, Gray." I said.

"I love you more, Edyn." He pecks my lips. "Both of you." He grins.

A/N: Its short but cute, and I hope you think so too. Thanks for reading, hope you guys liked it, especially you Edyn.

PEACE OUT BITCH SCOUTS!