Imagine for Juliana |E|

For JulianaFlores5
---------------------------------

I'm a little overweight, you can tell but you also can't. I guess if you look at me you'd say I'm chubby, I'm hanging out with Ethan in his room and we're just on our phones.

We're both bored so our phones was the next best thing, he was on twitter as was I.

"Hey, do you wanna do a youtube video with me?" Ethan asked, looking up from his phone.

"Not today, I look like a mess." I disagree, still looking at my phone.

I do look like a mess, I was wearing some old clothes from 2013 that still fits me, and my hair was in a messy bun. I only had concealer on since I'm a lazy ass.

"You're just like R/n, always saying no, never looking up from her phone, just like you." He mumbled.

My head shot up, looking him dead in the eyes, his words burning through me. He compared me to his ex, um ew. I'm nothing compared to R/n, number one she's a bitch.

Number two shes a huge bitch. If anything he's like her, always bitching on about stuff that doesn't matter. And just because I said no to do a video with him, it doesn't give him a right to compare me to that bitch.

"Excuse me?" Sternly I speak, a little hurt in my voice.

"You're excused." He sassed.

I scoff, "What the hell is wrong with you?! I'm nothing like R/n!" I snapped, standing up.

"You're both fat so there ya go, just like her." He rolled his eyes.

My jaw dropped, my eyes went big, I gasped at the response ha gave me. He was always the one to help me with my insecurities. He said my body was beautiful to him and perfectly fine, he was lying to me.

"Ju-"

"Go fuck yourself, bitch." I stormed out his room and walked downstairs.

"Hey, Julie." Gray greeted.

I flipped him off and left the house, slamming the door behind me. I jogged to my car and got my keys out my back pocket, I unlocked my car door.

"Juliana! Wait!" Ethan called, running up to me.

"Get the fuck away!" I shout, anger filling through my body, his words replaying in my head.

He backs away, nodding his head
understanding.

"I didn't mean it." He said, catching his breath.

"But you still said it, it still hurts." I cross my arms.

"Please, just understand that I didn't mean it. I don't know why I said it, it just came out. I swear, Jules, I love you. I don't care if you were a thousand pounds, I would still love you." He explained, his voice sounded shaky like he was going to cry.

"If I was a thousand pounds I'd be dead." I mumbled, he chuckled lightly.

"I'd still love you no matter what. I'm sorry, Juliana I'm sorry. Please, baby girl you don't understand how sorry I am. I feel so bad for saying that to you, I love you, Jules." He comes closer, holding his hand out.

I sigh, "Stop. I understand you're sorry, and you love me, just give me some space." I look down.

"Yeah, ok, just stay safe. Call or text me if you're done with your space and wanna make out." He smirks lightly.

I shake my head, giggling silently. He still has time to joke and it makes me smile, but I still hate him a little for what he said.

"Yeah, yeah." I roll my eyes playfully, getting in my car and driving home.

What a douche.

A/N: That was short and not that good. Hope you liked it, Juliana! And thanks for like 65K or something, you guys are amazing!!

PEACE OUT BITCH SCOUTS!