Please read if you are a harmonizer

I'm not in school cause I threw up in school, yay. Note sarcasm.

Okay, if you ship Camren, and you're one of the crazy shippers let me just tell you something.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! LAUREN A CAMZ CANT EVEN STAND OR SIT NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN AN INTERVIEW OR SOME SHIT CAUSE IF THEY DO YOU PSYCHO SHIPPERS WOULD THINK THEY'RE FUCKING!

WTF?!!? YOU PSYCHO SHIPPERS RUIND THEIR FRIENDSHIP! YEAH, I SHIP CAMREN BUT I DON'T CONSTANTLY COMMENT ON THEIR INSTAGRAM POST OR TWEET THEM CAMREN SHIT! 

I KEEP IT ON THE DL THAT IM A CAMREN SHIPPER! I DONT JUST RANDOMLY COMMENT "CAMREN" ON EACH THING THEY POST!

I ONLY COMMENT "SLAY" OR "FUCK ME" SO CALM YOUR SHIPPING ASS AND STOP THIS STUPID SHIT!

YOUVR CRAZY SHIPPERS RUIND THEIR FRIENDSHIP LIKE THEY PROBABLY CANT EVEN INTERACT IN ANY INTERVIEWS OR TAKEOVERS CAUSE OF THESE CAMREN SHIPPERS!

YES, I USED TO SHIP THEM SO HARD BUT THEN I REALIZED THAT ALL BEST FRIENDS STARE AT EACH OTHER LIKE THAT, BFFS SEE EACH OTHER NAKED, SHARE SECRETS, CHECK EACH OTHER OUT, CALL EACH OTHER BABE, ETC.

IVE SEEN MY BFF NAKED AND I CHECK HER SEXY ASS OUT! AM I GAY?! NO! SO PLEASE CHILL WITH YOUR CAMREN SHIPPING ASS AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN!

HOW DO YOU THINK CAMZ AND LOLO FEEL ABOUT THIS?!!?? PLEASE JUST UGH!!!

SORRY IF I COME OFF RUDE BUT ITS ANNOYING ME AND IT BREAKS MY HEART.

You can still ship Camren but seriously, stop with the hate towards every guy they are seen with or even calm down with the hate on Mila.

This is only directed to the crazy camren shippers who don't know how to keep calm.

I still ship them kinda but I'm not going to bring it out in the open except with my name on here, which I'm thinking of changing.

Sorry if I come off as rude or if I offended you but I just need to let this out..

PEACE OUT BITCH SCOUTS!