He hits your child (Grayson)

Sorry I took long to make a Grayson one ✌️
------------------------------------------

"One, two, three." You giggled as you moved your game piece across the board game.

You, your 12 year old son, Michel, and your husband, Grayson are playing Monopoly together in the living room. Grayson was winning which isn't new. Michel is loosing really bad and I'm close to winning.

The game seems like its about to be over but its not. We've been playing this game for about one week and no one has won yet. It was Grayson's turn now.

"Okay, lets see." Grayson said, doing his special dice roll.

"Oh my god hurry up, babe, its not magical." I laugh.

"Shh, baby just watch." He said letting go of the dice, making it land on double six.

You sigh as he laughs evilly and moves his piece and lands on boardwalk which he owned. I groan since its my turn and I always land on his property. I picked up the dice and rolled it, letting go making it land on one four and the other one is a one.

You moved your pice landing on Marvin Gardens which no one owned. You smirked at Grayson, and he stuck his tongue out at you and you giggled.

"I would like to buy, Marvin Garden's please." You said to your son since he was the banker. 

"Here you go miss, have a nice day." He handed you the card as you gave him the money.

Michel rolled the dice and landed on double four. He landed on the boardwalk and looked at Grayson with puppy dog eyes.

"Nope, not working." Grayson said. "Pay up, bud." He stuck his hand out.
Michel, gave him the money and sighed.

"I'm gonna get a snack, you boys want anything?" You ask them, getting up.

They shake their heads no and you walk into the kitchen grabbing your BBQ Pringles from the pantry and you decided to get some water too. After you got the water you heard a squeal.

You furrowed your eyebrows and set down your stuff, walking back to the living room. Your eyes widen at the sight of, Michele's nose bleeding and Grayson saying sorry, multiple times.

"What the heck happened?!" You yelled as you ran to Michel.

"He hit me!" Michel said crying.

"I didn't mean to, I swear to god I didn't!" Grayson said walking close but you put your hand out signaling him to stop.

"I think you helped enough, Gray." You said.

I picked up, Michel and brought him to the bathroom cleaning up his bloody nose. He flinched as I put the cold rag on his nose, I kissed his head reassuring him its ok. I cleaned up the blood and checked if his nose was broken. It wasn't, thank God!

"Can I come in." You turn your head seeing Grayson with puffy eyes. You nodded.

"Stay away from me!" Your son cried, stepping in the bathtub trying to be as far as possible from, Gray.

"I'm sorry, Mikey, I really am. I love you so much and I didn't mean to hurt you. Will you please forgive me?" Gray said walking closer.

"No!" Michel looked away.

"Mikey," I stepped in the bathtub. "He said he was sorry, and he meant it. At least give your father another chance." You said.

"I guess." He looked at Gray.

"Thanks bud." Gray, said stepping in the bathtub as well.

"I love you, daddy." Michel hugged him.

"I love you too, Michel." Gray, hugged him back.

You smiled at the sight of the two boys who made your life 100% more better. They pull away from the hug and Grayson holds his arms out for you. You open your arms as well and you hugged him. He smelt amazing!

"Lets continue playing our game shall we?" You said pulling away from the hug.

"FOR NARNIA!" Grayson and Michel yelled running back to the living room.

A/N: Okay guys, Idk what to put for why he hit your child but you can comment things that you think he hit his child for or something. Thanks for reading! 💕💞