Imagine for Leila {Ethan}

Me and my Ethan were cuddling, looking out the window as the rain falls. My head was on Ethan's shoulder, he had one arm around my shoulder and our hands were playing with each other.

Our legs were intertwined and I was comfy. I felt Ethan kiss the top of my head, making me smile to myself.

"Do you wanna do anything?" He asked, as we started thumb resettling.

"Can we just cuddle? I'm quite comfy." I said, holding his thumb down with mine.

"Of course, baby girl." Ethan replies.

My eyes started getting heavy and started to close uncontrollably. I tried keeping them open but it was no use, I rested my eyes and fell into a slumber on Ethan's shoulder.

<Two and a half hours later>

"Mmm, Leila, baby wake up." Ethan shook me.

I slowly open my eyes and rubbed them, looking up at Ethan and he smiles at me.

Have a nice sleep?" Ethan asked, and I smiled at him, nodded my head up and  down. "

"Why'd you wale me up?" I asked.

"I was talking to myself, not realizing you were sleeping." He answered.

"How long were you talking to yourself?" I asked.

"An hour." He answered, making me giggle.

"Aw. Sorry." I pecked his cheek.

"Do you wanna go upstairs to your room?" He asked, rubbing my leg lightly.

"Sure." I answered.

We got up and made our way up to my room, I plopped down on my bed and Ethan laid next to me. He pulled me close and I nuzzled up in his chest.

"I love you, Leila." He whispers.

"I love you too, Eth." I whisper back.

Ethan hovers over me and kisses my lips, moving to my jaw, then my neck. He sucked lightly on my sweet spot as a moan escaped my lips.

"You like that?" Ethan asked, sucking harder on my sweet spot.

"Mhm." I moan.

He stopped kissing my neck and took off my shirt and leaving me in my blue bra. He smirked and kissed my neck, chest, and stomach. Ethan unzipped my shorts and unbuttoned them, taking them off me.

I was left in my blue bra and blue panties. He took of his shirt, then his pants revealing his boner. I smirked and he hovered back over me. Ethan unclipped my bra and took it off, throwing it across the room.

"So goddamn beautiful." He mumbled to himself, and massaged my right breast.

"Ethan." I moaned.

He kissed my lips and pulled away. He stopped massaging my breast and took off my panties, and his boxers. He took a condom from out his jean pocket and put it on.

"Never know when you'll need one." He smirked, and I giggled. "You ready?" He asked, worried.

We've done this before and every time he would ask if I was ready or if I was sure. It made me smile, the face he cared and to see if I wanted to do this with him. I nodded.

He lined up his tip with my entrance and slowly slid in me. I arched my back in pleasure, moaning. He stopped when he was fully in and waited for me to adjust.

"You can move." I whimper.

He starts thrusting in and out slowly, making me moan in pleasure. He took one hand and placed it one my waist, gripping it once in a while.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he thrusted in and out faster.

"Ethan!" I moaned, loudly.

"You're so tight, Leila!" Ethan growled.

He went deeper and faster, making me go crazy. After a lot of thrusts and back scratching, I felt a knot at the pit of my stomach.

"E-Ethan, I'm close." I moaned.

"Not yet, baby." He moaned, going faster.

"Ethan, please!" I whine, the fact that I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Oh fuck!" Ethan grunted, as we both came at the same time.

Ethan looked at me and smiled, he kissed my nose and I blushed.

"I love you, bup." He said.

"I love you too, asshole." I smiled, pecking his lips.

A/N: My second dirty, Ethan one and I'm scared to go to hell. Hope you liked it naturalnash . Sorry its short or whatever.

PEACE OUT BITCH SCOUTS!