Late night pt.2 |E| [Dirty]

I just love risking to go to hell for you guys :)
---------------------------

He leaned in, his lips finally met mime and I kissed back, his hands making their way to the hem of my shirt. He tugs on it before taking it off, his eyes move to my chest and smirks.

He grasps my breasts with both his hands and massages them, looking at them hungrily, I throw my head back.

"Ethan." I quietly moan.

"Louder." He licked his lips.

"Ethan!" I moaned loudly.

"Good girl." He smirks, unclipping my bra and putting it down next to us. "You're really beautiful." He says, moving closer.

I take off his shirt and stare at his abs, it still amazes me how he's so fit yet so young. Speaking of young, what the hell are we doing?!

Ethan takes one of my breast in his mouth, swirling his tongue around my nipple (LMAO "NIPPLE"). I moan and stomp my feet against the ground.

He pulls away from my breast and looks at me, lust filled in his eyes as he unbuckles his belt and takes off his shoes. I take off my shoes and unzip my pants.

"Let me help you." He whispers, trailing his finger down from my chest to my stomach.

He traces his finger to my jeans button and he taps it lightly, he then undoes it with one hand and slides it down to my ankles.

"You didn't wear underwear?" He asked when I gasped at the cold air hitting my area.

He sounded quite mad about that, like he was upset. I shook my head and gulped, he clenched his jaw which made me more wet than I already am.

"You've been so bad, Y/n. You know I hate it when. you're bad, but seems to me that you like being punished." He said, moving his hands to his pants.

He takes them off along with his boxers. My breathing got heavier, my mouth gapped open.

"That looks so sexy when you do that." He caresses my cheek. "But that doesn't get you off the hook." He smirked.

<Ethan's POV>

The fact she didnt wear no panties pissed me off, but damn she looked so hot, her bare body shining in the moonlight, the smoke coming out her mouth when she breathes out.

I couldn't wait any longer, I need to be in her. Now.  I push her body against mine, her skin was cold and shaky, I loved the effect I had on her.

"Do you want me now?" I whispered in her ear.

She nodded eagerly, "Yes." She whimpers.

I smirk to myself and lay our clothes on the floor neatly. I pick her up and place her down with her back on the clothes, I laid above her.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard. And the fact that you didn't wear any panties, well, that just makes me wanna fuck you harder." I grunted.

I take my already hard member and pushed it in her without even warning her. I squeezed my eyes shut and went deeper, I held onto her waist.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, I soon started to thrust in and out slowly. At first I was going slow, then normal, now I'm totally speeding up.

I was a moaning mess, Y/n was screaming and moaning, I was grunting, moaning, and groaning. I sped up and started pounding into her, beads of sweat on my forehead.

I was so focused on trying to punish her and go hard but really, I just want to make her feel good. I want her to know I love her, I decided to slow down a bit.

"F-faster.." She whimpered.

"No, baby. I want to m-make you feel, fe-feel good." I moaned out.

"Then go faster." She looked me in the eyes.

I blushed and went faster like before, we looked in each others eyes, her eyes were so beautiful. I love her so much, she was so beautiful, she smiled at me.

I don't understand how she's so cute yet so hot right now. I smiled back and pulled out almost completely, I slammed inside her, she screamed in pleasure.

"ETHAN!" She clawed my back making me moan in pain/pleasure.

"Baby, I'm so close." I grunted.

"M-m-me too." She agreed, bucking her hips up.

"Oh fuck!" I moan loudly.

Y/n started cursing, meaning she was so close. She cursed when she was close, it was something she did to warn me.

"Shit! Fuck!" She shouted.

It was so fucking hot when she was cursing, when she cursed her voice would be raspy and such a turn on. Y/n came and I was about to cum but I pulled out and came on her stomach.

"Y/n." I breathed out, after I came.

I got off her and sat down on the our, she sat up and took her jeans, going in her pockets. I watched her every move, she took a napkin out her pocket and wiped her stomach.

"You were amazing." I smile at her.

She looks at me and smiles, she gets up and puts on her shirt and pants. I get up and put on my clothes as well, I sigh.

"Ethan?" Y/n asked.

"Mhm?" I look at her.

"I love you. And also, round two at home?" She smirks.

I smirk, "I love you too, and most defiantly, round two when we get home." I drape an arm around her shoulder.

We walk out the parking lot when I realized the sun was coming up.

A/N: So, Idk what to do after I post this cause I can't post anything till I delete some parts off this story thingy.

Oh and you guys should check out this youtube channel Calbel and watch his Minecraft video. Comment your reaction if you do.

PEACE OUT BITCH SCOUTS!

Motherfucking hoe bitch slut dick sucker pussy weed shit hoe bye larry gotta zayn biatch